Page Location: Home > Dreamcast Lounge > Topic
1, 2  Next

Forum: Dreamcast Lounge

Topic: Porn in Dreamcast games

Page 1 of 2
SNK 47
unknown
Posted:
Thu Jan 18, 2007 2:43 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Posts: 334
There's been talk of porn in DOA on this otherwise family friendly site.

Other than 'strange ones' jackin off to Sonic's pink accomplice Amy, are there other examples of porn on the DC ?

D2, and especially the japanese version, contains it fair share.

The Nomad Soul is full to the brim with it.

Any others ?
 
phredreeke
rank 9
Posted:
Thu Jan 18, 2007 3:24 pm
quote : #2
profile : pm
Posts: 119
Nah, DOA isn't exactly porn. Just women in very sklmpy clothes.

I know of a hentai game called Dangerous Toys, I haven't actually played it though. I don't expect it to be much of an actualy game though. Then I suppose one could use a web browser on the DC to look at porn sites...
  _________________
"EA is like a barefoot pregnant trailerpark chick.", lordnikon
Dreamcast ™
rank 39
Posted:
Thu Jan 18, 2007 3:51 pm
quote : #3
profile : pm
Posts: 908
Type: NTSC-U/C
No, he's referring to the opening movie where Kasumi is naked and suspended in some sort of gel.
 
JKKDARK
rank 21
Posted:
Thu Jan 18, 2007 4:31 pm
quote : #4
profile : pm
Posts: 415
Type: PAL
phredreeke wrote:
Nah, DOA isn't exactly porn. Just women in very sklmpy clothes.


huh? What about the nude scene cheat?
 
phredreeke
rank 9
Posted:
Fri Jan 19, 2007 12:46 am
quote : #5
profile : pm
Posts: 119
Whoops. I never bothered with the opening movie XD
  _________________
"EA is like a barefoot pregnant trailerpark chick.", lordnikon
Le Spank
rank 12
Posted:
Fri Jan 19, 2007 1:42 am
quote : #6
profile : pm
Posts: 185
Level 5 of Rez is porn. Videogame porn!
 
lordnikon
rank 86
Posted:
Fri Jan 19, 2007 9:05 am
quote : #7
profile : pm
Posts: 5820
Type: NTSC-U/C
I have never associated Rez in any way with porn. Nor for instance have I associated "Dural" from Virtua Fighter 3. My brain shuts down even trying to do so. These are representations of the human figure, in the same veign as art. Specifically Rez.

I think for something to qualify in anyway as porn it has to by trying to relate to sexuality in some way. Dural from Virtua Fighter 3 does not, but the nude shot from DOA2 does. There is a big difference.

I find it odd you guys havn't brought up the motherload of riske games on the DC:

Japanese Adventure Games (also referred to as Dating Sims)
  _________________
Sega AM2 presents Waves of Grain - "Powerslide your way through the fields to deliver the wheat crop!"
Le Spank
rank 12
Posted:
Fri Jan 19, 2007 10:19 am
quote : #8
profile : pm
Posts: 185
Rez = great/sex/porn. I wasn't referring to the form of any of the characters (that would make me gay anyway wouldn't it!?) I was just tyrying to be funny in saying the game looked good!!

Back on topic... I have never experienced these Japanese dating sims that you mention. What are we talking here? Ladies in bikinis? Softcore porn i.e. no rude bits? Hardcore i.e. penetration?
 
lordnikon
rank 86
Posted:
Fri Jan 19, 2007 11:05 am
quote : #9
profile : pm
Posts: 5820
Type: NTSC-U/C
Le Spank wrote:
Rez = great/sex/porn. I wasn't referring to the form of any of the characters (that would make me gay anyway wouldn't it!?) I was just tyrying to be funny in saying the game looked good!!

Oh well if you were using it as an analogy, then yea you were correct :]

Le Spank wrote:
Back on topic... I have never experienced these Japanese dating sims that you mention. What are we talking here? Ladies in bikinis? Softcore porn i.e. no rude bits? Hardcore i.e. penetration?

I don't think there is a game on the DC that has actual penetration. Maybe nipples. No tentacles lol. Wait, there might be tentacles, but no tentacle penetration. Most of the Adventure games just have chicks in skirts, highschool girls, and bulging breasts.

It is important to note them as Adventure games. I know a lot of people call them dating sims, but only a fraction of them actually use this "trying to hook up with a virtual chick" background story. Many Adventure games have more serious plots. Such as mysteries with more involved story lines. You really need to know some Japanese to enjoy this. As they are image / text based adventure games.

There is also a game called Shangri-La Cyber Angel Mahjong Battle, which I think the chicks take their clothes off.
  _________________
Sega AM2 presents Waves of Grain - "Powerslide your way through the fields to deliver the wheat crop!"
SNK 47
unknown
Posted:
Sat Jan 20, 2007 11:05 am
quote : #10
profile : pm
Posts: 334
Porn in the Demon's hand Idea
 
axlrose2k5
rank 6
Posted:
Sat Jan 20, 2007 3:05 pm
quote : #11
profile : pm
Posts: 45
I'm think that most of the dating sims/adventure games were toned down for their Dreamcast release.
 
mcmonkey
rank 43
Posted:
Sat Jan 20, 2007 6:45 pm
quote : #12
profile : pm
Posts: 1298
Type: PAL
axlrose2k5 wrote:
I'm think that most of the dating sims/adventure games were toned down for their Dreamcast release.


i don't know about others but, I'm fairly certain that was the case for baldr force EXE (from what I've read at least).
  _________________
Pretty music wot i has made:
http://grandcanonicalensemble.bandcamp.com/
Le Spank
rank 12
Posted:
Mon Jan 22, 2007 10:18 am
quote : #13
profile : pm
Posts: 185
[springsteen]POOOOORN IN THE D-O-AAAAAAAA[/springsteen]
 
pakkitman
rank 41
Posted:
Tue Jan 23, 2007 9:28 am
quote : #14
profile : pm
Posts: 1039
Nudity is not porn. Even if that word is funny, let's use it reponsibly. Wink The nude scene cheat is extremely stupid, albeit fun for some laughs, but, seriously, if you're looking for women to love in videogames, you're looking in all the wrong places.

D2 is the obvious candidate, although, correct me if I'm wrong, I think that hentai was popular on the Dreamcast's VCD player. This isn't a huge surprise though, seeing as the porn industry also embraced the PSP video format.

As for Rez, and its "videogame porn", I think the only room for porn in that game exists in the Rez PS2 accesory.
  _________________
TC Titans here I come! (Remember the Titans, yeah that's right)
Check out my collection!
SNK 47
unknown
Posted:
Wed Jan 24, 2007 4:29 pm
quote : #15
profile : pm
Posts: 334
There is a part in SoA where Ryudo rather voyeuristically removes a handkerchief from a peephole so he can gaze at the young girl apparently getting (un)dressed. In real life he'd obviously be facing a stretch inside. Being a primary coloured japanese RPG, it's acceptable behaviour of course.

Posted Fri Jan 26, 2007 5:50 am:

Le Spank wrote:
[springsteen]POOOOORN IN THE D-O-AAAAAAAA[/springsteen]



Ah, the title of the thread's been changed !

Glad you liked it anyway Wink Confused

Posted Fri Jan 26, 2007 5:51 am:

Le Spank le Monkeyball Smile

Posted Mon Feb 05, 2007 9:03 pm:

lordnikon wrote:
Le Spank wrote:
Rez = great/sex/porn. I wasn't referring to the form of any of the characters (that would make me gay anyway wouldn't it!?) I was just tyrying to be funny in saying the game looked good!!

Oh well if you were using it as an analogy, then yea you were correct :]

Le Spank wrote:
Back on topic... I have never experienced these Japanese dating sims that you mention. What are we talking here? Ladies in bikinis? Softcore porn i.e. no rude bits? Hardcore i.e. penetration?

I don't think there is a game on the DC that has actual penetration. Maybe nipples. No tentacles lol. Wait, there might be tentacles, but no tentacle penetration. Most of the Adventure games just have chicks in skirts, highschool girls, and bulging breasts.

It is important to note them as Adventure games. I know a lot of people call them dating sims, but only a fraction of them actually use this "trying to hook up with a virtual chick" background story. Many Adventure games have more serious plots. Such as mysteries with more involved story lines. You really need to know some Japanese to enjoy this. As they are image / text based adventure games.

There is also a game called Shangri-La Cyber Angel Mahjong Battle, which I think the chicks take their clothes off.



Tentacle penetration lol is, at the very least, alluded to in D2 !
 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Display:   
 
View previous topic - View next topic
Page Location: Home > Dreamcast Lounge > Topic
1, 2  Next