Page Location: Home > VS Link Games > Topic
gary_b
rank 37
Posted:
Fri Jan 26, 2007 6:39 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
i thought about geting a vs cable for a handfull of games .one i would realy like it for is hydro thunder i have 170 games . im sure ill have a few for it but i want to know wich ones befor buying a vs cable a 2nt copy of the game and a nother vga so i can use computer monitors for both.i dont have the cases for about half of em. from the ones i do have cases for i found ryman2 and unreal turnament say they have a moduler cable .is this the same thing. i dont have the case for hydro thunder any know if it can use a vs cable with it

lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Fri Jan 26, 2007 7:37 pm
quote : #2
See the online game list, in the main navigation. It shows what games are compatible with the versus cable. Be sure to click on the links for each region, since the list is divided by region.
Posted:
Fri Jan 26, 2007 7:55 pm
quote : #3
so your telling me ther is only 2 US games with a vs cable option .at least i have them both.so then whats a modular cable

SNK 47
unknown
Posted:
Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:57 am
quote : #4
More than 2 - F355, Tetris, Voot all come to mind.

gary_b
rank 37
Posted:
Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:59 am
quote : #5
SNK 47 wrote:
More than 2 - F355, Tetris, Voot all come to mind.
voot and f355 are on the US game list but ther the only 2 i have the next tetris but its only on the jp list

SNK 47
unknown
Posted:
Sat Jan 27, 2007 12:58 pm
quote : #6
Oh , right, sorry. I've got two versions of Tetris on DC. Maybe I'm confusing them.

lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Sat Jan 27, 2007 2:29 pm
quote : #7
Sega Tetris was only released in Japan. It is different from US released "The Next Tetris Online Edition" or the other Japanese tetris game, "Tetris 4D".

Sega Tetris is the one that has VS cable support (as reflected in the Japanese Online Game List).