Page 1 of 1
gary_b
rank 37
Posted:
Sun Feb 04, 2007 10:55 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
i was looking into vs cable games and a vs cable to buy . i found a web site with a dragonacast cable and it states you can play capcom vs SNK and daytona usa 2001 with the cable. these games are not on the OC vs cable list is it not posible to use em . here is a link to the web pag if any one wants to see. http://www.midwest-games.com/segdreambatl.html

Last edited by gary_b on Mon Feb 05, 2007 9:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Posted:
Mon Feb 05, 2007 1:07 am
quote : #2
Type: PAL
I'm sure the information posted in that site is not updated.

lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Mon Feb 05, 2007 9:14 am
quote : #3
If its not on the Online Game List here at OC, it is not compatible.

CVS2 and Daytona USA 2001 are not compatible with the VS Cable. This is an error, that other sites frequently reciprocate.
Posted:
Mon Feb 05, 2007 9:24 am
quote : #4
lordnikon wrote:

CVS2 and Daytona USA 2001 are not compatible with the VS Cable. This is an error, that other sites frequently reciprocate.
im sure your right .the game was CVS 1 not 2 . but i doubt this maters . i also seen on some other site that in the united stats games with the link cable optoin have they it hiden like in f355 and VOOT you have to hit some butons to make it pop up. on this site a guy goes over the games with the vs cable and has pics of it not there then it poping up after hiting i think (L)+(R)+(A)+(B)
Posted:
Mon Feb 05, 2007 1:17 pm
quote : #5
gary_b wrote:
lordnikon wrote:

im sure your right .

I am pretty sure I am right also. Since I have been spending the last 4 years researching this stuff, and testing everything quite thoroughly.

gary_b wrote:
i also seen on some other site that in the united stats games with the link cable optoin have they it hiden like in f355 and VOOT you have to hit some butons to make it pop up. on this site a guy goes over the games with the vs cable and has pics of it not there then it poping up after hiting i think (L)+(R)+(A)+(B)

Yes on the North American versions of VOOT and F355 you have to enter a controller command to get the VS Cable option to show up.