Topic: dreameye users

Page 2 of 3
bomb78
rank 8
Posted:
Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:03 am
quote : #16
profile : pm
Well i wish i could use it, i have it for years now and never managed to understand how to use it...
Is there a tutorial in english somewhere on the web ?

Blast
rank 43
Posted:
Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:42 pm
quote : #17
Type: Pal
bomb78 wrote:
Well i wish i could use it, i have it for years now and never managed to understand how to use it...
Is there a tutorial in english somewhere on the web ?

Yes there is, I got one when I bought my Dreameye on ebay but the info exists online. I dont know the exact location of the webpage but I am sure that either someone here will know where it is or it can be found somewhere here in a dreameye thread via a link. If none of those two options are true then I'll dig mine out and find it on the web to link to or failing that I have a scanner.

Laters
Posted:
Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:06 pm
quote : #18
here you go

http://gamesource.groups.yahoo.com/group/DreamcastBrowsers/message/6773

Blue Rogues...Attack!!!
Blast
rank 43
Posted:
Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:30 pm
quote : #19
Type: Pal

I would never have the time but I was thinking the community could do with an update on that, its very old.

Laters
Posted:
Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:08 am
quote : #20
Type: NTSC-U/C
FIRST post new kid in town. Yes I have a dreameye and I packed it full of pics on the trip to hong kong, yea shenmue style... Haven't got a chance to upload them cuz don't know a thing about pop3 mails.
Posted:
Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:56 pm
quote : #21
Will the dreameye work with a BBA connection, or did I luck out on that one?
Posted:
Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:49 pm
quote : #22
hokman wrote:
FIRST post new kid in town. Yes I have a dreameye and I packed it full of pics on the trip to hong kong, yea shenmue style... Haven't got a chance to upload them cuz don't know a thing about pop3 mails.

How long did your batteries last in the Dreameye? Were you walking around with it taking pictures?
Posted:
Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:12 am
quote : #23
lordnikon wrote:
hokman wrote:

How long did your batteries last in the Dreameye? Were you walking around with it taking pictures?

You mean the AAA batteries? They lasted entire trip and then I forgot about them and they died inside. Yea I take pics with my bro with cars I see on the road and other stuff. We're always walking the streets. I'm surprised at how cheap these kits sell for now 200 yen anyone? I think i bought mine for 200hkd in 2006.
Posted:
Mon May 04, 2009 5:53 am
quote : #24
Type: PAL
I believe it works with the dreamcast broadband adapter. (and is probably recommended when video conferencing.)
Posted:
Mon May 04, 2009 5:30 pm
quote : #25
It doesn't work with the broadband adapter. Videoconferencing was probably highly compressed video/audio.
Official Servers: (formerly) Nawara'ven
Saturn
rank 11
Posted:
Tue May 05, 2009 9:09 am
quote : #26
Type: PAL
I thought it did? I was watching a video on Youtube and someone said they couldn't show off something because they didn't have a Broadband Adapter.
PSO: Saturn

Selling my Dreamcast Broadband Adapter, contact me via private message if you are interested
SEGA RPG FAN
rank 20
Posted:
Tue May 05, 2009 7:51 pm
quote : #27
Saturn wrote:
I thought it did?

The built-in browser only supports dial-up. I have a broadband adapter and have tried using the software with it. Anytime it tries to connect to the internet it starts "dialing," but it obviously never connects because the BBA is plugged in not the dial-up modem. That's basically the signal for a game/software that doesn't support the BBA.
Official Servers: (formerly) Nawara'ven
enfilade
rank 2
Posted:
Sun May 17, 2009 5:14 pm
quote : #28
Anyone interested in hooking up some videochat sometime this month? I have had a Dreameye for about 6 years and i have never tried out the video chat. PM me if you are interested.

Also, tonight i will be uploading (sending dreameye pictures via dreamcast email) to my pc Very Happy I was thinking of starting a new thread for people to post pictures that they take with their dreameye Smile

Jaesonx5
rank 7
Posted:
Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:58 pm
quote : #29
I just purchased one and am going to take a look at this situation, (live conference/chat/pics) while I am waiting for it to arrive. There was one more of those Dreameye packages there for under $45!! Whole setup and I don't think the box has been opened, not sure but should check and the box was printed in Japanese!
peens
rank 9
Posted:
Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:37 am
quote : #30
Type: NTSC-U
i just might get one of these, they really facinate me with all the things that they are able to do, much of some of today decent digital cameras. can the video conference thing still be done?