Topic: L.O.L. Lack Of Lolly

Page 1 of 1
SNK 47
unknown
Posted:
Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:30 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
Anyone feeling left out, poor and downright hard done by ? I'm referring to the new games flying out of DC Central which, sadly for now at least, will be flying past me at a rate of knots. I just aint got the lolly.

So I got to thinking. £15 won't get me Karous, T.H.E., Last Hope LE etc.......BUT!, surely there are some cheaper games from the past which I could find after breaking my poor(sic) money pig into a thousand shards.

I nipped into my local friendly games den and found Vigilante 8, Bust a Move, Gunbird 2 and Toy Commander plus a blue vmu and blue rumble pack.

I now have a blue controller with matching vmu and pack ! One may surmise I'm very sad(true). But this makes me very happy. Not blue at all Smile

As for the games. Bust A Move. Well I figured everyone should have a version of this game and the DC version is what you'd expect - Bust A Move !. Ok, a nice looking Bust A Move.

Gunbird and Toy Commander are still wrapped so I guess I'll keep them that way for now. I've played the Demos of both games and think I will enjoy them.

The game that I'm taken with is Vigilante 8. My thoughts prior to getting it were largely based on heresay, damning old reviews and a feeling it may be too shallow. That is to say I thought it would be rubbish. Not a chance. I love it and can't stop playing it.

I will get the new games, I will have my revenue ! But in the meantime these will do very nicely.

Anyone else got a bargain recently ?

Oh I just realised Sonic is blue. And SEGA too Smile

nintendo_DS
rank 21
Posted:
Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:55 am
quote : #2
Type: NTSC-U/C
you... are... crazy, but a very good writer, very creative...

sadly, I haven't been into DC recently, but that is all about to change, cause I'm gonna try to play it more. I hope...

I did buy Demolition Racer: No Exit a few months ago from eBay for 7 bucks including shipping Wink
...look around and ask yourself if there's anyone better qualified...at that point in time. If...'yes,' ask them to accept command, and do everything you can... If...'no,' ...then take your best shot. That's all any of us can do.
SNK 47
unknown
Posted:
Tue Mar 06, 2007 11:25 am
quote : #3
I've been in restaurants where they charge more than that for a glass of water.

For 7 bucks you got a top driving experience complete with lightgun mini game. BARGAIN ! L.O.L.

gary_b
rank 37
Posted:
Sun Mar 25, 2007 6:48 pm
quote : #4
Type: NTSC-U/C
is this vigilante 8 2nt offence or the first one. if its the first one i didnt even know that it was out for DC. i did play it on PSX and it was a good game. if its 2nt offence it isnt as much fun to me but still not bad as a bundle like you got .demo racer no exit for 7$ is damn good, i got mine new for 10$. as for deals i got one not to long ago i was buying a few DC games and i asked the clerk if he had any double or 4x memory cards for DC and he had so many he gave me a 4x for free and a game championship surfer. yeah surfer isnt the best game i played but for free i like it lol
Posted:
Mon Mar 26, 2007 10:59 am
quote : #5
You got a lot for your lolly ! L.O.L.

Championship Surfer. Rubbish graphics, good game. Tony Hawks on the crest of a wave Smile