Topic: hidden and dangerous

Page 1 of 1
shrap
rank 10
Posted:
Tue Mar 13, 2007 1:15 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
was wondering if its worth buying or if i should just pass on it.

SNK 47
unknown
Posted:
Tue Mar 13, 2007 12:17 pm
quote : #2
It is a recognised classic of it's genre on PC. Whether you should buy it on DC or PC is a matter of taste. I'd say if you like atmospheric WW2 games and have a keyboard and mouse set up then get it. It's tough with the pad, but still playable. Lot's of strategy, definitely not fast paced fps, so bear that in mind.

shrap
rank 10
Posted:
Tue Mar 13, 2007 1:19 pm
quote : #3
thats cool i like slower paced shooters as well as the fast ones. nothing like stalking a bot or person and killing them from behind.

SNK 47
unknown
Posted:
Tue Mar 13, 2007 2:34 pm
quote : #4
lol However you get your kicks !

The music's good too Smile

Posted Tue Mar 13, 2007 4:44 pm:

shrap wrote:
thats cool i like slower paced shooters as well as the fast ones. nothing like stalking a bot or person and killing them from behind.

shrap, try Metal Gear Solid on Bleem! and Headhunter, if you haven't already. Both good sneakmups.

shrap
rank 10
Posted:
Tue Mar 13, 2007 9:21 pm
quote : #5
well just purchased the game for less than $8 should be here before i hafta go back to work hopefully. after a few days in the field with the rest of the crew i'm ready to kill anything. Laughing

SNK 47
unknown
Posted:
Wed Mar 14, 2007 3:48 am
quote : #6
That's a decent price. Have fun Smile

grubensau
rank 40
Posted:
Wed Mar 14, 2007 10:11 am
quote : #7
Sure have fun, but the controls are a bit overloaded. My main prob with this game is: its looking like a fps, but isnt one.
Posted:
Wed Mar 14, 2007 10:53 am
quote : #8
Type: NTSC-U/C
grubensau wrote:
Sure have fun, but the controls are a bit overloaded. My main prob with this game is: its looking like a fps, but isnt one.

Well not every game from an FPS / Third Person perspective is a frag style shooter. (It seems these days Frag-style FPS's are becoming a dying breed).

Hidden and Dangerous is more of a tactical shooter like Rainbow Six, even though it is set during World War II.
Posted:
Sun Mar 25, 2007 7:24 pm
quote : #9
Type: NTSC-U/C
i picked this game up and put it down just as fast. the controls are just to hard to remember and i dont have a key bored so it made the game boring and it had me wanting to pull my hair out. if you like rainbow 6 then this is one for you. i see you got the game how do you like it.. if you didnt claim you like slower games like this i woulda bet dollars to donuts you would hate this one
Posted:
Mon Mar 26, 2007 9:08 am
quote : #10
well i got this game the other day and i'm enjoying it quite a bit. love how i get to select my own loadout for the missions. the few missions i have played though are tending to be a little easy on the strategy side but i like how you can go down to only a few bullets. one of my favorite things is setting up the explosives so they can all go off together. all in all a very enjoyable game.