Page 1 of 1
noonotthat
rank 9
Posted:
Mon Mar 26, 2007 8:49 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
and beat it all ready, is it me or is the arcade and misson mode extreamly easy? I really like it though i cant wait to get soem friends over and play some split screen now that i have all the maps unlocked. Very Happy
Posted:
Mon Mar 26, 2007 11:57 pm
quote : #2
noonotthat wrote:
and beat it all ready, is it me or is the arcade and misson mode extreamly easy? I really like it though i cant wait to get soem friends over and play some split screen now that i have all the maps unlocked. Very Happy
yeah i found it a bit easy so no i dont think this is just you
Posted:
Tue Mar 27, 2007 7:22 am
quote : #3
This game is notorious for being easy if you are using the Mouse and Keyboard. It is a lot more challenging when using the controller if you are so-so at aiming with the analog stick with your left hand. The best thing to do is to jack the difficulty as high as it can go. This game was always intended to be a multiplayer game at its core. So I don't think AM2 put a ton of time into fine-tuning the bot's artificial intelligence.
Posted:
Tue Mar 27, 2007 3:32 pm
quote : #4
I really want to get this game. I'm just waiting for a sealed copy to pop up on eBay. I'm kinda fussy about the condition of games, I prefer them to be sealed.

grubensau
rank 40
Posted:
Wed Apr 18, 2007 10:09 am
quote : #5
Yeah - today I got 2x lcds in the mail and a vga splitter some days ago. Im smelling some OT splitscreen games via 2x screens! I ll post some pics.