Page Location: Home > Past Online Games > Topic
X
rank 10
Posted:
Sun Apr 01, 2007 5:42 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
I was looking at Dreamcast games at Segagaga Domain and when reading for the description for this game it says it's BBA compatible with a sever that won't go offline. I was wondering if anyone knows if this is still the case?

Here's the description:

Quote:
The final Aero Dancing game for the Dreamcast and it's following on in the family histoy of being a special edition. This game actually translates as Aero Dancing I can't wait for the next. A very strange title indeed. Aero Dancing i Jikai saku Made matemasen is all that the original Aero Dancing i was but with loads of extras plus VMU data for all of the other Aero Dancing games. Aero Dancing i allows up to 4 plays to battle it out in the skies in a massive dog fight and best of all the game uses no special server so it will always be on-line and is even broadband compatible.!! Apart from the dog fights there are missions and so on as well as performing some amazing aerobatics. Defiantly the best Aero Dancing in the series.

lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Sun Apr 01, 2007 5:47 pm
quote : #2
Type: NTSC-U/C
That is inaccurate. The game is offline and has been terminated. What he meant was that the game doesn't use a pay for use system where you have to pay to play the game online. Unfortunatly the servers for all of the Aero Dancing games have since been terminated. There is no way to play the game online anymore.
Posted:
Sun Apr 01, 2007 5:50 pm
quote : #3
Oh I see, thanks for the info.