Mon Apr 09, 2007 10:56 am
quote : #46
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
mcmonkey wrote:
Sent. Cool

Feel free to forge signature. Laughing

Nah, won't do that...keeping it legit Very Happy

Just over 3 hours to go now then guys, if I receive any letter after 9pm (GMT+1) tonight I cannot gaurantee that I will be able to include them, so please send in any remaining letter in the next 3 hours.

savepso@blueyonder.co.uk

PSO = Ryo or SEGADCER
Q3A, Starlancer
Max Pool = Segadcer
4x4 Evo = Segadreamcaster

Visit the NEW Saturn netlink league www.saturnleague.com
K_I_R_E_E_K
unknown
Posted:
Mon Apr 09, 2007 11:08 am
quote : #47
Type: PAL
how many so far, 100, 1000 or 10000?

mcmonkey
rank 44
Posted:
Mon Apr 09, 2007 12:10 pm
quote : #48
K_I_R_E_E_K wrote:
how many so far, 100, 1000 or 10000?

Dude, you broke my sarcasm detector Sad

I'd say there were at least 10.
rank 37
Posted:
Mon Apr 09, 2007 1:04 pm
quote : #49
At this stage I have a total of 16 letters...I would like to get it to 20, but I can't see that happening now Sad

PSO = Ryo or SEGADCER
Q3A, Starlancer
Max Pool = Segadcer

nick944
rank 13
Posted:
Mon Apr 09, 2007 2:04 pm
quote : #50
I can write more letters with faked signatures and adresses, with names like John Smith or George Bush Twisted Evil
Posted:
Mon Apr 09, 2007 2:04 pm
quote : #51
Hi all,

Ok, well thats it....I still have 16 letters and I guess that is the way it will now stay. If anybody does still want to send a letter in over the next few hours, please do so, but I can no longer gaurantee that it will be possible to have it included in the pack to be posted tomorrow...I will however do my best to get any late letter printed and added to the collection.

Thank you very much to everyone who sent in a letter...It really is much appreciated Smile

I wish I could say I was proud of the support of the community, but I have to say I am a little dissapointed...I have a list here of 11 users (won't name names) who I really thought would have supported this, but sadly not....If those people (you know who you are) would like a chance to possibly make a difference, please contact me at: savepso@blueyonder.co.uk I may have an idea for something else we can try.

Aside from that, the community involvment is (for now at least) complete for this project, I will report back any important news as it comes in, both from SEGA and NTT Europe Smile

Once again, thanks to those of you who did support this effort Smile

Cheers, Craig

PSO = Ryo or SEGADCER
Q3A, Starlancer
Max Pool = Segadcer

Segata Sanshiro
rank 9
Posted:
Mon Apr 09, 2007 3:10 pm
quote : #52
We all know bringing PSO back online is nearly impossible, but writing a letter takes 10 or 20 minutes, and there's nothing to loose. I guess people are really, really lazy.

lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Mon Apr 09, 2007 3:26 pm
quote : #53
It is not that people are lazy. There are only so many people who are entrenched in this website right now, and only so many people that are motivated enough to think writing a letter is worth their time. Most people take the "sit back and watch what happens approach". I got about this many letters for the worms world party letter campaign (which never got off the ground because of me piling to many tasks on my plate).

I personally was unable to add a letter to the PSO campaign because my time is obviously being taken up by other duties.
Posted:
Mon Apr 09, 2007 4:09 pm
quote : #54
Type: Pal
MIne took about 4 mins. Compared to the potential reward whatever the odds and the amount of time people spent on PSO it really wasent that big an ask.

Laters
Posted:
Mon Apr 09, 2007 4:19 pm
quote : #55
Hi lord,

I understand what you say, but I also see Blasts point....either way its a shame more werent received.

If you can write a letter in the next few hours though lord, I would be happy to include it...same goes for anyone....will be tight but I will do my best to get it included!

PSO = Ryo or SEGADCER
Q3A, Starlancer
Max Pool = Segadcer

mrandyk
rank 19
Posted:
Mon Apr 09, 2007 4:31 pm
quote : #56
the 15-20 minutes i spent writing the letter will be well worth it if the servers do somehow come back online.
Dreamcast â„¢
rank 39
Posted:
Mon Apr 09, 2007 5:11 pm
quote : #57
Sorry, Segadreamcaster. My letter is about 80% done, but I I have work I had to do first. I'll try everything possible to have it to you by 9 / 10 EST if that's OK.

segadreamcaster
rank 37
Posted:
Mon Apr 09, 2007 11:48 pm
quote : #58
Dreamcast ™ wrote:
Sorry, Segadreamcaster. My letter is about 80% done, but I I have work I had to do first. I'll try everything possible to have it to you by 9 / 10 EST if that's OK.

Hi m8,

Ok, should be able to literally just manage that, I will come back from work, print it off and put it with the rest...mcuh appreciated m8 Smile

Posted Tue Apr 10, 2007 7:17 am:

I am gonna throw this open again for a further 8 or 9 hours from this posting...so anybody who still needs to submit a letter please do so Very very soon....After this time I am heading to the post office to put them on special delivery for tomorrow......Cheers guys....

Posted Tue Apr 10, 2007 4:07 pm:

OK SUBMISSIONS ARE NOW CLOSED

If anybody still wants to write a letter feel free, then you can E-mail them in yourself, ask that they are forwarded to the appropriate person/department thats what SEGA told me to do when sending letters.

Either that or post it in yourself?

Or if we get enough I wills end a second (UPDATE pack) in, but to be honest I think you are better off acting along if anybody stillw ants to send one in..let me know Smile

UPDATE:

OK everyone the pack has been posted or should I say packs Smile I don't know if I should have (don't suppose it will make all that much difference) but I sent one copy to general "Sega-Europe" and another copy to SEGA-Europe President "Mike Hayes" each sent via special Delivery so will be delivered by 1pm tomorrow.

I included a general cover letter in each to say what it was all about, as well as a "proposals" page to make it clear what we are trying to achieve.

Final Letter count was 17 btw...sadly didnt get the one from DreamcastTM in time Sad sorry m8 but I had to get it sent

Will let everyone know if and when I get any significant response....the waiting has begun.........

PSO = Ryo or SEGADCER
Q3A, Starlancer
Max Pool = Segadcer

bomb78
rank 8
Posted:
Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:13 am
quote : #59
lordnikon wrote:

I personally was unable to add a letter to the PSO campaign because my time is obviously being taken up by other duties.

I'm sorry too, i am preparing an exam that took me all the week and the week to come..

segadreamcaster
rank 37
Posted:
Tue Apr 10, 2007 11:06 am
quote : #60
bomb78 wrote:
I'm sorry too, i am preparing an exam that took me all the week and the week to come..

No problem, feel free to post a Letter in yourself though, would be good to have some individual letters anway Smile

Address is:

SEGA-Europe LTD
27 Great West Road
Brentford
Middlesex
TW8 9BW
United Kingdom

Or send an E-mail via the support section of www.sega-europe.com

LOL, just been looking at how much this has all cost me (roughly) and aside from a good few hours of time in total, the actual costs (when including premium paper, postage and ink etc) comes to £37! which is $73!!!!! yikes....lol hope I at least get a reply from SEGA after that...lol

PSO = Ryo or SEGADCER
Q3A, Starlancer
Max Pool = Segadcer