Posted:
Tue Apr 10, 2007 4:19 pm
quote : #62
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
fanoid wrote:
Well that was a mad rush to get my letter in but got there just in time

fingers crossed everyone

Yeah certainly was just in time...lol...probably a minute or two later and I would have gone...Thanks for making the effort to get it done though, very much appreciated....17 seems so much better than 16 for some odd reason Smile

Just a waiting game now...I'm gonna give NTT Europe until Thursday afternoon, then I am gonna give them a ring...as for SEGA, all we can really do is sit a wait Sad although I will start pestering them as well if they take too long Smile

Sit tight people Confused

PSO = Ryo or SEGADCER
Q3A, Starlancer
Max Pool = Segadcer
4x4 Evo = Segadreamcaster

Visit the NEW Saturn netlink league www.saturnleague.com
Starwalker
rank 14
Posted:
Tue Apr 10, 2007 4:55 pm
quote : #63
Type: PAL
segadreamcaster wrote:

LOL, just been looking at how much this has all cost me (roughly) and aside from a good few hours of time in total, the actual costs (when including premium paper, postage and ink etc) comes to £37! which is $73!!!!! yikes....lol hope I at least get a reply from SEGA after that...lol

Shocked Wow mate! £37 is a lot. I can contribute also with some money. If you have a PayPal account I can sent you some, no matter what will happen with our letters doesn’t feel right for you to pay all, and not talking about time spent...

Thank you very much again for all the work and idea. Cheers! Cool
unknown
Posted:
Tue Apr 10, 2007 4:56 pm
quote : #64
Type: PAL
segadreamcaster wrote:
Sit tight people Confused

ready. lol
sega if you hear me......DO IT FAST

segadreamcaster
rank 37
Posted:
Tue Apr 10, 2007 6:01 pm
quote : #65
Starwalker wrote:

Shocked Wow mate! £37 is a lot. I can contribute also with some money. If you have a PayPal account I can sent you some, no matter what will happen with our letters doesn’t feel right for you to pay all, and not talking about time spent...

Thank you very much again for all the work and idea. Cheers! Cool

Thanks m8, thats very very kind of you, but honestly, don't worry about it....I was the one who decided to do it, so I am happy enough to foot the bill...just hope somethin positive comes of it, even if it's only a decent appology for the termination from SEGA, but of course I hope (fingers crossed) for a lot more than that.

Thanks for the offer though, thats really really generous Smile

K_I_R_E_E_K wrote:
ready. lol
sega if you hear me......DO IT FAST

Someone is taking things a little too literally..lol Smile

PSO = Ryo or SEGADCER
Q3A, Starlancer
Max Pool = Segadcer

mrandyk
rank 19
Posted:
Tue Apr 10, 2007 7:42 pm
quote : #66
i hope get some kind of reply, too much work and money to get no word at all from them.
nick944
rank 13
Posted:
Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:28 pm
quote : #67
mrandyk wrote:
i hope get some kind of reply, too much work and money to get no word at all from them.

Sega of America barely answers any question at all about the Dreamcast anymore, hopefully Sega of Europe will respond.
Posted:
Wed Apr 11, 2007 6:27 am
quote : #68
Yeah lets hope so.

I can confirm that both the packs of letters are now in SEGA's possession as I have just had confirmation of delivery...so who knows whats next, watch this space...

PSO = Ryo or SEGADCER
Q3A, Starlancer
Max Pool = Segadcer

nick944
rank 13
Posted:
Wed Apr 11, 2007 3:55 pm
quote : #69
I think they're all looking at it now. I have been asking them questions (nothing to do with PSO) and they usually respond in an hour and they haven't responded to one of my questions I sent last night.

Posted Sun Apr 15, 2007 6:44 pm:

Any response yet, segadreamcaster?
Posted:
Mon Apr 16, 2007 10:54 am
quote : #70
nick944 wrote:
Any response yet, segadreamcaster?

Sadly I have nothing very new to report at this stage, I have heard nothing back from Sega-europe as of yet, but they have not even had the letters for a week yet, so I guess its still pretty early days...dunno how long it would take them to get an answer for us if they were to consider our proposals?

As for NTT, I have called the guy 3 times...twice with just the answering machine...3rd time I spoke to him again....he said Sega had not responded to his questions, but he said that he was having a meeting with a guy from SEGA-europe on Monday (23rd of April) on behalf of NTT europe in regards to another matter and plans to bring up the subject then.

Thats all the news I have for now I am afraid...sorry its nothing more substantial...all I can do is wait, hope and pester a bit more...lol...will keep you all updated of any major developments Smile

PSO = Ryo or SEGADCER
Q3A, Starlancer
Max Pool = Segadcer

mrandyk
rank 19
Posted:
Mon Apr 16, 2007 7:00 pm
quote : #71
what i fear is if this progresses too slow that everyone at sega will have forgotten everything about pso and deleted everything they had involving it.
segadreamcaster
rank 37
Posted:
Tue Apr 17, 2007 10:29 am
quote : #72
mrandyk wrote:
what i fear is if this progresses too slow that everyone at sega will have forgotten everything about pso and deleted everything they had involving it.

Indeed, but sadly there is not much that can be done about it Sad

PSO = Ryo or SEGADCER
Q3A, Starlancer
Max Pool = Segadcer

lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Tue Apr 17, 2007 11:14 am
quote : #73
lordnikon wrote:
Now with this thread here it will bring the rest of the site to a slow crawl. ...they will only come here to refresh this thread, and then leave. Then come back the next day, refresh, leave. Etc etc.

For those who think I am insane, I just thought I would point out here my predictions were accurate. DCOC has been dead for the past 5 days. Very little posting going on.

This isn't to point fingers at community members for not chatting here on the forums. I am making this reply to get my innitial point across again, and to also show everyone that my administrative decisions have a clear logic behind them.
Posted:
Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:05 pm
quote : #74
Type: Pal
lordnikon wrote:
lordnikon wrote:
Now with this thread here it will bring the rest of the site to a slow crawl. ...they will only come here to refresh this thread, and then leave. Then come back the next day, refresh, leave. Etc etc.

For those who think I am insane, I just thought I would point out here my predictions were accurate. DCOC has been dead for the past 5 days. Very little posting going on.

This isn't to point fingers at community members for not chatting here on the forums. I am making this reply to get my innitial point across again, and to also show everyone that my administrative decisions have a clear logic behind them.

Cant say I noticed to be honest but more importantly I dont think that any down turn in posts can be related to this thread. More likely reasons are just the plain fact that official PSO is finished. People who are now not playing PSO anymore online probably are not turning up to post so often. Another less significant reason could be for Pal uk users is that its been very hot here for this teim of year. People go out more and sunbathe and dont spen so much time online. Honestly dont think its related to this thread its not like everyones posting here but no where else.

Laters
Posted:
Wed Apr 18, 2007 9:04 pm
quote : #75
well, another factor could be the fact that no one can conveniently get online with 4x4 or starlancer anymore leaving max pool as the only game left basically and there has been little discussion about that for a long time.