Topic: The GOAT Store.

Page 1 of 1
Raz1r
rank 4
Posted:
Sun Apr 08, 2007 9:22 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
I see that many people here have bought the more recent releases for the DC from the GOAT Store.
(Never heard of it? Click Here.)

I just wanted to hear what the general feeling toward the site is. I've been looking to buy some hardware, namely a Sega Sports DC and some controllers/VMUs/Rumble Packs. Is this stuff usually in good condition when you receive it? Has anyone ever had any problems with anything bought from there?

I see the great prices, I just wanted to see if it was worth it before I go on to the horrible abyss that is eBay.
rank 13
Posted:
Sun Apr 08, 2007 10:34 pm
quote : #2
Type: NTSC-U/C
No, they are a great site. I just got in my copy of Feet of Fury from them with a DC to PS2 adapter that has a spot to plug in a regular keyboard on the side (non-USB keyboard). My only commplaint is they used something close to superglue to seal the package Mad But, other than that, I say that everyone here should pick up a copy of Feet of Fury, I spent close to 8 hours on it today. https://www.goatstore.com/info.php?id=371973
Posted:
Sun Apr 08, 2007 10:53 pm
quote : #3
The GOAT Store is totally legit and highly recommended. I have purchased quite a few things from them.

shrap
rank 10
Posted:
Mon Apr 09, 2007 10:27 am
quote : #4
well i just ordered voot off of them should be here by fri. Very Happy well at least im hoping. If all is good i will order more b/c there prices and shipping costs seem quite reasonable.

Raz1r
rank 4
Posted:
Mon Apr 09, 2007 11:29 am
quote : #5
Thanks for the replies.

I am definitely gonna pick up some controllers from them.
rank 28
Posted:
Mon Apr 09, 2007 5:52 pm
quote : #6
Man, wish I had seen that page last night! I was bidding on a used copy of Quake 3 and ended up paying $11.75. $8 for a brand-new copy sounds much more reasonable. Laughing

lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Mon Apr 09, 2007 6:52 pm
quote : #7
TheMytho wrote:
Man, wish I had seen that page last night! I was bidding on a used copy of Quake 3 and ended up paying $11.75. $8 for a brand-new copy sounds much more reasonable. Laughing

I sent you the URL to that site last night on Jabber dude O_O
Posted:
Mon Apr 09, 2007 7:42 pm
quote : #8
lordnikon wrote:
TheMytho wrote:

I sent you the URL to that site last night on Jabber dude O_O

You did? I might of crashed/BSOD'ed when you sent that message (Mytho needs to reformat. Badly.).

As soon as I earn some more cash though... GOAT Store here I come! Cool

Christuserloeser
rank 9
Posted:
Thu May 31, 2007 5:37 am
quote : #9
The GOAT Store is an excellent shop. I ordered from Germany and my package arrived withing just a few days. I highly recommend them.

...especially as they are publishing the next Dreamcast shmup with GAL Force Very Happy