Previous  1, 2
nintendo_DS
rank 21
Posted:
Wed Sep 26, 2007 9:55 am
quote : #16
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
well, all i can tell you guys is to burn it at the slowest speed possible, because i have had absolutely no issues

also, the problem could be with your dreamcasts Neutral dunno
...look around and ask yourself if there's anyone better qualified...at that point in time. If...'yes,' ask them to accept command, and do everything you can... If...'no,' ...then take your best shot. That's all any of us can do.
Ryochan7
rank 3
Posted:
Fri Sep 28, 2007 4:13 pm
quote : #17
I think the problem might somewhat be my Dreamcast. I tried remastering the disc with a blank audio track first and the data track second and, even though I could never get the program to boot, my Dreamcast would recognize the disc as a game disc and would go to the custom license screen every time. I tried BootDreams as well and I noticed that the program makes the audio track second and discs made from the ISOs it makes have the same issue regarding being recognized properly as a game disc.

Anyway, the disc ended up being really useful to me after all and I now have a working PC-DC server running on my Ubuntu box. I have only messed around with Planetweb 2.62 but I will try out Dream Passport sometime later. Dream Passport does look like a really nice browser. Thanks again.

gRimGrAvY014
rank 27
Posted:
Mon Oct 01, 2007 7:45 pm
quote : #18
Excellent, I've been looking for a link to get the complete download of XDP.

Thanks a ton Smile

nintendo_DS
rank 21
Posted:
Tue Oct 02, 2007 11:36 am
quote : #19
no problem, tell me if it worked ok
...look around and ask yourself if there's anyone better qualified...at that point in time. If...'yes,' ask them to accept command, and do everything you can... If...'no,' ...then take your best shot. That's all any of us can do.
borgiatos
rank 1
Posted:
Fri Nov 23, 2007 7:01 pm
quote : #20
I prefered the xdp browser, its a lot much better than the others... Cheers