1, 2  Next
Blast
rank 43
Posted:
Sat Mar 01, 2008 12:07 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: Pal
A typo in the PSO forum made me think of this as someone mentioned a time machine Very Happy

So if you had an online time machine that could take you anywhere any region in Dreamcasts online history to witness one thing where would you go? For example would you be on day 1 of Q3 arena first online or maybe be the first person into Pal dream arena? Or would you like to go to termination of something? I ask as although I have a lot of Dreamcast tales to tale I only really witnessed one such event and that was the first day of Speed devils online when my Mrs 2was playing. Seeing everyone driving about in desert 55's was really cool.

For me rather boring think I would go to the first day JP PSO v1 so I could play PSO online on the official servers when no hacks were invented Very Happy

Laters
Posted:
Sat Mar 01, 2008 4:31 pm
quote : #2
Type: PAL
First day on dreamarena

Segata Sanshiro
rank 9
Posted:
Sat Mar 01, 2008 5:29 pm
quote : #3
JKKDARK wrote:
First day on dreamarena

I second that. It's something I'd even pay for. Laughing

SEGA RPG FAN
rank 20
Posted:
Sun Mar 02, 2008 8:48 am
quote : #4
Type: NTSC-U/C
Since the only online game I ever played with any frequency was PSO, I'd like to go back to the beginning of that game. It would be fun to play it, discovering new things about the game that nobody had found out yet. I got into PSO rather late and had to worry about people hacking my characters. I only got hacked once, but it was my first character and I was pretty angry. It's funny because the naivety wears off pretty quickly after that happens.
Official Servers: (formerly) Nawara'ven
mcmonkey
rank 44
Posted:
Sun Mar 02, 2008 9:04 am
quote : #5
Are we allowed to cause a time paradox?
rank 13
Posted:
Sun Mar 02, 2008 3:40 pm
quote : #6
first day propller arena was released (if it was) I would love to play it online.
Posted:
Sun Mar 02, 2008 3:42 pm
quote : #7
nick944 wrote:
first day propller arena was released (if it was) I would love to play it online.

Or before using the time machine, take the CD-R with the Propeller Arena image burned there and then try if it works on SegaNet Mr. Green

nick944
rank 13
Posted:
Sun Mar 02, 2008 8:34 pm
quote : #8
JKKDARK wrote:
nick944 wrote:

Or before using the time machine, take the CD-R with the Propeller Arena image burned there and then try if it works on SegaNet Mr. Green
hahaha I've tried that so many times hoping some glitch might show me the online mode.
Posted:
Sun Mar 02, 2008 9:07 pm
quote : #9
If time Travel was possible I would go to the first day I got my DC and not buy it at all....j/k....I would go to the year my DC Library grew by 7 games (most offline and Singlepalyer) (4 or 3 years ago)
Posted:
Sun Mar 02, 2008 9:58 pm
quote : #10
I would definitly go back to the first days of Unreal Tournament. I only got to enjoy for a few months. With that said most evey other game would be online too and I would be happy.

gRimGrAvY014
rank 27
Posted:
Sun Mar 02, 2008 10:28 pm
quote : #11
I'd want to go back when Quake 3 was buzzing with activity.

Treamcaster
rank 4
Posted:
Mon Mar 17, 2008 1:18 pm
quote : #12
Shenmue Passport!

gary_b
rank 37
Posted:
Tue Mar 18, 2008 12:14 am
quote : #13
i would like to have seen how well the sports games worked online. mainly NBA 2K2
Posted:
Fri Mar 21, 2008 10:16 am
quote : #14
I wish I could play Worms World Party in times of it's splendour. I only had a chance to play it for 3 months before going offline. Still great memories.
Posted:
Fri Mar 21, 2008 2:22 pm
quote : #15
Does this time machine travel in time and space? If so I'd go to seganet's server, make a copy of the server softwares, go back and anonymously (I don't want anyones lawyers after me) release it.

If that's not possible, I'd arrange myself winning a dreamcast give-away or something cause I never got one until years after it went out of production.