Topic: F355 System Link Meet

Page 1 of 1
Kizzy
rank 9
Posted:
Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:33 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Well myself (Kizzy), James_UK (Jimmy B) and Chris Fossie Foster (LeSpank) had a gentlemans F355 meet at my house.

Le Spank and Jimmy B, were badly shaken from a perilous journey through torrential floods that hit "The Village Of The Damned" that I live in. (and a lot of England and Wales too)

I heroically came to their rescue, the poor chaps became stuck in Henley-In-Arden just 3 miles away and unable to travel further due to 2 months of rainfall in one day. I thought the F355 Meet-up would be ruined? but after commandeering a Land Rover with over head air intake and bravely swimming the last mile I met up with the lads in The White Swan car-park.

The swim back to the Land Rover was worse, I was carrying a TV that Jimmy B had brought along as well as keeping him and LeSpank afloat (They are both weak swimmers, but made floats from empty beer cans!)

Upon finally getting to the Land Rover then braving more floods via a different route we returned home. My guests then drank the house dry, but I refused to imbibe for the sake of quality and professional gaming!

Needless to say the results were obvious.

Motegi (Kizzy won every race)

Suzuka Short (Kizzy won every race)

Monza (Kizzy won every race)

Sugo (Kizzy won every race)

Suzuka Long (Kizzy won every race)

Long Beach (Kizzy won every race)

My conclusion is that I won the competition outright! I have even had a special trophy made (in the shape of 3 wine bottles), I will surprise myself with a presentation tonight when I can find my podium?

Many thanks Mr Le Spank and Jimmy-B for making such an effort to drive the distance to my house. I am just sorry you had your arses kicked by a pilot of my quality!

Better luck next time lads!

All the best!

Kizzy

james_uk
rank 1
Posted:
Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:56 pm
quote : #2
Wrong answer dude - you were rubbish! All that fricking wine you drank, you wouldn't have been able to steer a wheelchair let alone a Ferrari 355. I was discusted and appaled by your behavior and also the sheer outright 'weirdness'

And as for the magical reseting dreamcasts (3 of them) I was ready for my tiresome jouney home floods or not!

But apart from this I did enjoy a nice spot of Defender in the ravashing countryside, it really hit the spot, YA RLY!

Wink

Kizzy
rank 9
Posted:
Sat Jul 21, 2007 2:07 pm
quote : #3
Yes Jimmy, Thank you for your valuable input to this website. Apologies for the DC resets, must have been a result of your dandruff particles effecting the PSU.

Yes, I did mightly enjoy the games of Defender (and also Robotron), damn shame I won all those as well!!!!!!

Oh BTW, is that hair gel that is in Harvey the Dogs fur? I do hope so?

All the best!

Kizzy

james_uk
rank 1
Posted:
Sat Jul 21, 2007 2:31 pm
quote : #4
Quote:
Oh BTW, is that hair gel that is in Harvey the Dogs fur? I do hope so?

OOPS shoot and blast - did'ums! Embarassed

Le Spank
rank 12
Posted:
Mon Jul 23, 2007 3:08 pm
quote : #5
I imagine this thread is a bit confusing for people other than james_uk and Kizzy so i will explain....

...I was one of a hardcore 10 or so that played F355 online on the Dreamcast right until it went offline January 16th 2006. Another one of this 10 or so was a guy that went by the name "Kizzy" and he lives in Warwickshire, which is about 45mins from me as it transpires.

Anyway, this weekend fellow F355 player "james_uk and I went to his house armed with a TV for the sole purpose of playing some linkup games of 355 and and relive some of the best gaming memories you could ever wish for. It was amazing.

It's crazy that a Dreamcast game made us pals but we were all up till 4am playing DC, drank a shit load of San Miguel and basically had a riot! 355 may no longer be online but the memories live on. We also spared a moment for those other hardcore F355 players and hope that someday more of us can be in the room together to play (especially is Helga actually turns out to be a woman!!). If anyone knows what these players are up to now let us know.

Big Ups to:

TENNE
I
JMC
HELGA
ELT
LONEWOLF

and anyone else I forgot

mcmonkey
rank 44
Posted:
Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:42 pm
quote : #6
Type: PAL
Nice to see the efforts you guys made to play f355. Seems even the wrath's of nature can't stop F355. Smile

As for where are they now. I think JMC posts on this site as Jools (if memory serves me right). Isn't that f355 site still up? I can't remember the name/url, I'd suggest a PM'ing of the relevant peoples.
rank 33
Posted:
Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:46 am
quote : #7
I'm glad to see you were able to get an F355 linked game night together. I've always wanted to do that, but I haven't found any willing participants around these parts. Congratulations guys!

I miss playing F355 online!

** Sniff! **

How are my little crackers doing today?
Pryonic
rank 5
Posted:
Tue Sep 18, 2007 6:34 am
quote : #8
so do i !!!!

kind regards to all online F355 racers i used to play with

now i'm sometimes racing on Rfactor on PC