Page 1 of 1
nick944
rank 13
Posted:
Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:29 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
Does anyone know about this site? I am thinking about ordering from it, but they don't accept paypal and it looks suspicious to me. www.japangamestock.com
Posted:
Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:52 pm
quote : #2
Never heard of it, but seems to have loads of cool stuff Razz

I guess we could ask this to a guy called Yakumo.
Look here: http://www.dreamcast-scene.com/community/viewtopic.php?p=13289#13289

nick944
rank 13
Posted:
Wed Aug 01, 2007 7:41 pm
quote : #3
This VMU looks pretty rare http://www.japangamestock.com/buy_video_games.php?cPath=66&products_id=11474 also there is a clear seaman VMU on this site!
Posted:
Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:11 am
quote : #4
nick944 wrote:
Does anyone know about this site? I am thinking about ordering from it, but they don't accept paypal and it looks suspicious to me. www.japangamestock.com
are the prices in yen. how do i know how much to pay and can i buy with dollars.

i do see a few things on the site i wouldnt mind having
Posted:
Thu Aug 02, 2007 6:55 am
quote : #5
On the left side of the website, you got a s quare where you can change the money currency to euro, dollar, etc

mcmonkey
rank 44
Posted:
Thu Aug 02, 2007 7:50 am
quote : #6
Type: PAL
The prices on that site are ridiculous cheap!

There's a DC on there for 9 quid. Bearing in mind that the going rate for a DC over here (UK-Land) is somewhere between 15 and 20 pounds... that a VERY good price.

Someone needs to test the waters here and purchase something, me thinks.
rank 37
Posted:
Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:18 am
quote : #7
mcmonkey wrote:
The prices on that site are ridiculous cheap!

There's a DC on there for 9 quid. Bearing in mind that the going rate for a DC over here (UK-Land) is somewhere between 15 and 20 pounds... that a VERY good price.

Someone needs to test the waters here and purchase something, me thinks.
i agree they looked cheap but if you read the ads some things ay with cables and so on so im thinking not every system on their has its cables

i done a web search to see what the dollar to yen price was im unsure about exchange rate but from what i read its about 140 yen to a dollar.

but as for your pounds they are worth more than a dollar. and here in the USA i can find DCs for 15 dollars with no cords. 25$ with every thing. 35$ for one with all cables pluss a year warenty. my point is about anywhere seems cheaper than the UK lol Laughing

Posted Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:24 am:

Treamcaster wrote:
On the left side of the website, you got a s quare where you can change the money currency to euro, dollar, etc
ah i see it now thanks. Smile
Posted:
Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:04 pm
quote : #8
I saw another forum that has said that it's a great site with fast shipping, so I ordered a Carbon Black Neo Geo Pocket Color for about $26. $20 for the NGPC $10 for shipping. I found two discount codes for the site that you enter when ordering. If your order is over $50 enter TEAMFREMONT1000 to get ~$10 off the price. If it is under $50 enter TEAMFREMONT500 to get ~$5 off the price.
Posted:
Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:44 am
quote : #9
It looks reputible but that doesn't mean anything. I hope your transaction is a success. I have been using www.play-asia.net for a long time and they are very fast with shipping. I got a game sent from Hong Kong to Florida in like 2-3 days.

nick944
rank 13
Posted:
Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:43 pm
quote : #10
Yes, play asia is great! Mr. Green It usually takes 8 days to get something for me. I also ordered Sonic Adventure Pocket from Play-Asia.