Page 1 of 1
Blast
rank 43
Posted:
Sun Dec 30, 2007 7:36 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: Pal
Well thanks to Gary_b and Daman who turned up to this very late notice game. Its kinda nice when that happens it really does make you feel there is a community here that is watching whats going on Very Happy Segadreamcaster also on by mutual arrangement Smile good to be in a 4 player game.

Anyway apologies for my sudden departure with no notice. The game was very equal for the 3 of you at least but I was must getting my ass trashed everywhere no matter what I did without hardly a sight of the opposition at any time. It for me was kind of like Pantomime gaming (Its behind you) apologies to non uk gamers if you dont get that gag

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=gMlpf0QxdiI

At Q3 I can take

Player 1 20 frags
Player 2 19 frags
Player 3 9 frags
Blast 2 frags

Cus getting those 2 frags seems fun most of the time. On Starlancer getting I think 25 deaths at the time I left and no kills was like being hit in the nuts with a sledge hammer only slightly worse Twisted Evil

All I can say is I will play this a few times a year but no more than that Sad its really not that much fun for me and its not the kind of game I have the desire to play off line or practice at to become decent.

GG all Smile

Catch you on ........... next year Laughing

Laters
Posted:
Sun Dec 30, 2007 11:45 pm
quote : #2
Type: NTSC-U/C
i didnt stay much longer after you left. for some reason the game froze on me. i wasnt in the mood to reconnect.

it was nice to play starlancer with 4 players. good game every one Very Happy
Posted:
Mon Dec 31, 2007 7:18 am
quote : #3
Yeah gg all....Daman and I left shortly after you left Gary so you didnt miss much

Sorry you had so much hassle m8....similar to my last attempt at this game where the radar wouldnt work at all...really odd....what was your problem with it...could you not track anybody?

PSO = Ryo or SEGADCER
Q3A, Starlancer
Max Pool = Segadcer
4x4 Evo = Segadreamcaster

Visit the NEW Saturn netlink league www.saturnleague.com
Blast
rank 43
Posted:
Mon Dec 31, 2007 12:28 pm
quote : #4
segadreamcaster wrote:
Yeah gg all....Daman and I left shortly after you left Gary so you didnt miss much

Sorry you had so much hassle m8....similar to my last attempt at this game where the radar wouldnt work at all...really odd....what was your problem with it...could you not track anybody?

If you are refering to me then no I didnt seem to have any problems at all I am just shite lol. Game did seem very laggy (jumpy) but I could see other ships so really dont think that was an issue. The main problem for me was just getting to shoot people almost impossible unless I happened to come by two people already fighting. It seemed no matter who I was up against one on one they could always keep behind me no matter how much I twisted turned stopped started or bashed off asteroids Laughing All I could ever see were shots either hitting or flying past me always from behind.

Laters
Posted:
Mon Dec 31, 2007 4:23 pm
quote : #5
Blast wrote:
Game did seem very laggy (jumpy) but I could see other ships so really dont think that was an issue. The main problem for me was just getting to shoot people almost impossible unless I happened to come by two people already fighting. It seemed no matter who I was up against one on one they could always keep behind me no matter how much I twisted turned stopped started or bashed off asteroids Laughing All I could ever see were shots either hitting or flying past me always from behind.

Laters
yeah it isnt easy to shake some one off of your tail. i had some lag issues too.
Posted:
Mon Dec 31, 2007 7:22 pm
quote : #6
Sorry that your issues made the game unplayable for you, Blast who was hosting the game maybe if we try someone else doing the hosting duties?
Other than that it was a good game.
Blast
rank 43
Posted:
Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:36 pm
quote : #7
DaMan wrote:
Sorry that your issues made the game unplayable for you, Blast who was hosting the game maybe if we try someone else doing the hosting duties?
Other than that it was a good game.

Errrmm I think it was me hosting in the end but really no issues at all I am just shite at this game. Thats not unexpected really when you consider I have hardly ever played any games of this genre its not a genre I enjoy that much or desire to practice at.. Really this is just not my cup of tea no, excuses about lag or anything I am just crap and written in this thread are the reasons why Very Happy I will play Starlancer from time to time just no where near as frequently as other DC games.

Laters