Page Location: Home > 4x4 Evolution > Topic
Blast
rank 43
Posted:
Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:57 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: Pal
Has anyone seen a PC version of 4x4 evo recently? I want one to look at the track editor but for around 3 weeks there are none on Ebay only 4x4 2 or 4x4 for all other platforms Sad

Laters
Posted:
Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:36 pm
quote : #2
There are 8 on Amazon.com starting at $2.95. But I just now realized you live in Europe. Amazon.co.uk has 1 at £2.00. Not sure if you are all right with Amazon though.
Blast
rank 43
Posted:
Fri Aug 10, 2007 4:13 am
quote : #3
mrandyk wrote:
There are 8 on Amazon.com starting at $2.95. But I just now realized you live in Europe. Amazon.co.uk has 1 at £2.00. Not sure if you are all right with Amazon though.

I will take a look I didnt see any on there yesterday maybe one has come up.

Thanks

Laters
Posted:
Fri Aug 10, 2007 8:43 am
quote : #4
Type: NTSC-U/C
Just FYI there are 2 versions of 4x4 Evo floating around on the market. There is the original complete version, and then there is a "lite" version with some files stripped out. Namely the online and some other key track files. Luckily these files can be replaced with those necessary to make it the full version and use the track editor.
Posted:
Fri Aug 10, 2007 12:24 pm
quote : #5
lordnikon wrote:
Just FYI there are 2 versions of 4x4 Evo floating around on the market. There is the original complete version, and then there is a "lite" version with some files stripped out. Namely the online and some other key track files. Luckily these files can be replaced with those necessary to make it the full version and use the track editor.

Ohh right, do the two look the same or are they distinguisable?

Laters