Page Location: Home > Archive - General > Topic
TheMytho
rank 28
Posted:
Sun Jun 15, 2003 12:29 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
Just want to make this clear. Ooga Booga is scheduled for tonight right? It's at 10:00 PM CST. This is 11:00 PM since I'm in EST, correct? Sorry for asking such an ignorant question Laughing .

I will also obtain Quake III: Arena in a few days. Anyone know where I can purchase a mouse?

Oh yeah. Since PSO is still popular (Popular enough to remain online), I will create a new character and start playing online again! Hunting those pesky Rappies never gets old! Very Happy

-Mytho

lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Sun Jun 15, 2003 5:29 pm
quote : #2
YES correct 11:00PM your time. Right now its not standard time, technically its Daylight time. Winter months = standard, Summer months = Daylight for those who practice daylight savings time. Not ignorant question at all, i didn't even know the timezones changed for daylight savings time till i started working on the gameschedule for this website Smile

The best place to get a dc mouse is Amazon.com, search for the zShops you should be able to find one for about 4 bux easily. if you need help, drop me a pm and i can track a link down to one for you.

And yea you should start playing PSO more now. Dreamcast PSO has become a lot more closely nit. Many of the people on OC play together. As long as you find some solid friends that don't PK and play for fun, character corruption is not very likley. Just avoid Block:01/Lobby:01 thats the hotspot for rsod/fsod.

And yes hunting those rappies NEVER gets old on dreamcast....specially since i have yet to even find a A1 rappy. never battled a rare enemy on DC yet. Maybe when my LCK peaks at 100 I will find them. I have over 70 LCK right now.
Posted:
Sun Jun 15, 2003 5:38 pm
quote : #3
Thanks lord! I am stoked about tonight's game! Very Happy

I'll see if EB has a mouse for sale (I don't care if it's used). If they don't, I'll go to Amazon. Thanks for the tip.

I just started a new HUmar earlier today. His name is Mytho, already level 5. He has the white section ID (The name escapes me at the moment. Was it Whittle?). I have no idea when I will be able to get online. How many ships are up? Just Oberon?

-Mytho

lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Sun Jun 15, 2003 6:12 pm
quote : #4
Yea the only US ship up is Oberon. But JP and EUR servers are playable as well. But I am usually on Oberon. Yea I might make a ranger maybe i had made a new RAcast character that i just created and hadn't started yet. I should boot him up and we can throw down this week. Hmm yea maybe i should start playing him cause then i could play with Kontact more since he just started his HUmar a week or 2 ago. You me and Kontact should hook up on PSO sometime this week for sure.
Posted:
Sun Jun 15, 2003 8:38 pm
quote : #5
Sounds like a deal man!

I have to get a subscription, but I'm sure I can get enough money next week.

How are the little hackers on PSO? Are they causing trouble, or have they moved on to the other versions of PSO? If there's a huge hacker presence, I might only come on in the wee hours (I.E. 2:00 AM). Cheating is just not cool....

Well, 10:36 PM. Only 24 more minutes till the Ooga Booga Game!

-Mytho

lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Sun Jun 15, 2003 8:54 pm
quote : #6
I have been playing with my LordNikon HUcast char for about 6 months now. Check the PSO advice and tips forum for a guide i put on there with a few pointers. Honestly just don't idle in lobby01 on block 01. And just play with friends, and aquire them cautiously and your fine. It is more than obvious when someone has a chao mag and is using spread needle or over grinded weapons or they are ghosting, i just quit the match right away.

Usually most PSO hackers don't give the illusion that they are legit players, they wreak of cheating before you even talk to them, so they are pretty easy to spot. but for the most part, dreamcast malicious cheating has greatly deminished on the US servers.

The only people i know who get corrupted latley, are those who idle and chat in block01:lobby01. I have been playing for 6 month with this character with no problems, so as long as you find a good 5-10 people to put on your guild card list, and most that I know of are on a LOT, you can form a perfect amount of players to regular game with, and have 0 fear of getting your character killed.
Posted:
Sun Jun 15, 2003 8:59 pm
quote : #7
Cool man! I'll be sure to get a subscription soon.

Time for the Ooga Booga game! Are you going to be there lord?

-Mytho

TheMytho
rank 28
Posted:
Mon Jun 16, 2003 1:39 pm
quote : #8
Last night's Ooga Booga game was THE BOMB!!! Very Happy

I just want to thank Techno (got rice?), Slayn, and LordNikon for some awesome Boar Polo games! Wink

I DID NOT find Speed Devils Online at ToysRUs or at Circuit City. Sad
I will continue to look for it though. However, I did see Outtrigger! It's still $40 Mad

I have no idea when I'll get Quake III: Arena, or when I'll get back on PSO. I hopefully be back on PSO by this week.

Oh Slayn. If you read this, I bought Seventh Cross and Omikron. Seventh Cross takes up 172 blocks of memory! Shocked I have not played it yet.

Anyway, thanks for the awesome games last night guys. We've got to do it again sometime.....

EDIT- I found Speed Devils Online at EBGames. I'll check and see if I can purchase it.

If anybody owns Ooga Booga and reads this message, I'll be wating in a game from 1:20AM EST to 1:30AM EST. If you want to come, great! Smile