Page Location: Home > Past Online Games > Topic
1, 2  Next
NAOMI
rank 5
Posted:
Mon Aug 20, 2007 2:36 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
propeller arena, if anyone has a spare, pm me.

JKKDARK
rank 21
Posted:
Mon Aug 20, 2007 3:27 am
quote : #2
Type: PAL
NAOMI wrote:
propeller arena, if anyone has a spare, pm me.

You don't have to buy it (I think you want the image, right?). Just download it Wink

lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:24 am
quote : #3
Type: NTSC-U/C
Yea but I think NAOMI would rather just spend a few bucks on an already burned copy. Plus maybe NAOMI is on dialup.
Posted:
Mon Aug 20, 2007 10:01 pm
quote : #4
Yes I am, i surf with my dreamcast, my PC's never seem to last, It would be great to buy a already burned copy, been wanting to get this game for a while.

nick944
rank 13
Posted:
Wed Aug 22, 2007 4:31 pm
quote : #5
I'd be happy to burn a copy and sell it to you. Just PM me, with your address. Name your price.
Posted:
Wed Aug 22, 2007 6:46 pm
quote : #6
or me too, i already sent you a pm last night, but w/e, guess choose who is closer
...look around and ask yourself if there's anyone better qualified...at that point in time. If...'yes,' ask them to accept command, and do everything you can... If...'no,' ...then take your best shot. That's all any of us can do.
phredreeke
rank 9
Posted:
Thu Aug 23, 2007 7:55 am
quote : #7
Yeah, someone send him a copy so he won't buy a burned disc off eBay. eBay CD-R sellers must die!
Posted:
Thu Aug 23, 2007 12:48 pm
quote : #8
phredreeke wrote:
Yeah, someone send him a copy so he won't buy a burned disc off eBay. eBay CD-R sellers must die!
? It's going to be a burned CD-R, Propeller Arena is unreleased. Rolling Eyes
Posted:
Thu Aug 23, 2007 1:10 pm
quote : #9
nick944 wrote:
phredreeke wrote:

The point he's trying to make is that someone selling a CDR on Ebay is likely going to charge a premium. Since the game remains unreleased, and the developers aren't seeing money from any sales of it, charging anything more than the cost of a CDR and the cost of postage to mail it is prety lame. Which is why people on Ebay selling copies of Propellor Arena or Half-Life are jerks.

Metal Hedgehog
rank 11
Posted:
Thu Aug 23, 2007 1:52 pm
quote : #10
I wouldn't mind buying a propeller arena...i have dial up was downloading it before but =\ comp died. So name me a price on how much you'll sell it for.

And also about the ebay thing it is true. I remember once i emailed the guy seling it and he said it's 100% real and blahblahblah. The half-life one came wtih the prima guide. mmmm

nick944
rank 13
Posted:
Thu Aug 23, 2007 3:51 pm
quote : #11
Metal Hedgehog wrote:
I wouldn't mind buying a propeller arena...i have dial up was downloading it before but =\ comp died. So name me a price on how much you'll sell it for.

And also about the ebay thing it is true. I remember once i emailed the guy seling it and he said it's 100% real and blahblahblah. The half-life one came wtih the prima guide. mmmm
I'll sell you a copy for $5.
Posted:
Fri Aug 24, 2007 12:48 am
quote : #12
Thanks for the offer guys, I have PMed both nick and nintendods to see how much it will cost to ship and all the details.

I will let you guys know when the deal is final!

phredreeke
rank 9
Posted:
Fri Aug 24, 2007 5:42 am
quote : #13
Einhander wrote:
nick944 wrote:
phredreeke wrote:

The point he's trying to make is that someone selling a CDR on Ebay is likely going to charge a premium. Since the game remains unreleased, and the developers aren't seeing money from any sales of it, charging anything more than the cost of a CDR and the cost of postage to mail it is prety lame. Which is why people on Ebay selling copies of Propellor Arena or Half-Life are jerks.

Yeah, that was my point. You shouldn't make a profit on burned games.
Posted:
Sun Aug 26, 2007 11:10 pm
quote : #14
Bad news, nick or nintendo ds can't send me a copy, so I am still open to any new sellers, preferably canadien, anyway give me a PM or message here.

Mir_wan
rank 7
Posted:
Mon Aug 27, 2007 6:34 pm
quote : #15
where is a good place to download this.. if we can discuss that here. i dont know if its considered piracy or not