Page 1 of 1
Dalore
rank 10
Posted:
Sat Jul 28, 2007 8:01 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: PAL
I've just got my hands on a DC lightgun, what other LG games, other than House of the Dead, were available for the DC? And what would people recommend?

Dreamcast â„¢
rank 39
Posted:
Sat Jul 28, 2007 8:16 am
quote : #2
Type: NTSC-U/C
There's Confidential Mission, Virtua Cop 2, Death Crimson, and a mini game in Demolition Racer. They're all really fun and offer different environments and stylistic attributes so I'd check them all out if you can.

Last edited by Dreamcast â„¢ on Sat Jul 28, 2007 11:27 am; edited 1 time in total

Dalore
rank 10
Posted:
Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:17 am
quote : #3
Do any of them support 2 player, if so I might have to track down another gun! Smile

Dreamcast â„¢
rank 39
Posted:
Sat Jul 28, 2007 11:26 am
quote : #4
I think Virtua Cop supports two players, so if it does, then all of them except Demolition Racer. Although it is two players, only one player uses the light gun while the other drives the car.

Nightmare a la DC
rank 7
Posted:
Sat Jul 28, 2007 1:40 pm
quote : #5
If you have NesterDC, I'm pretty sure you can use that lightgun for some Duck Hunt and other games of the like.
rank 5
Posted:
Sat Jul 28, 2007 1:44 pm
quote : #6
if you've already got house of the dead 2 then your next purchase should definately be confidential mission, it's an excellent lightgun game that plays like a mixture of virtua cop and time crisis, where death crimson is concerned though, i've heard that it's pretty disapointing.
Posted:
Sat Jul 28, 2007 1:55 pm
quote : #7
Dreamcast ™ wrote:
There's Confidential Mission, Virtua Cop 2, Death Crimson, and a mini game in Demolition Racer. They're all really fun and offer different environments and stylistic attributes so I'd check them all out if you can.

Death Crimson has a sequel also Wink

Dalore
rank 10
Posted:
Sun Jul 29, 2007 5:41 am
quote : #8
Confidential Mission and Virtua Cop 2 are definatley two I'll be checking out and tracking down! I've never heard of Death Crimson, so I'll see if i can track down a review. Cheers for the responses!

JKKDARK
rank 21
Posted:
Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:42 pm
quote : #9
Don't forget Virtua Cop was released on America only on the Sega Smash Pack Vol. 1, or you can get the japanese version which is only the Virtua Cop game Wink

gary_b
rank 37
Posted:
Sun Jul 29, 2007 3:25 pm
quote : #10
i would get them all. i have all of the light gun games. the demolirion racer is only a mini game but i would even get it just to use my light gun. they didnt make many games for the light gun so all of em is a must.
Posted:
Sat Sep 22, 2007 7:39 pm
quote : #11
I was considering picking up a few of these plus a lightgun as well... But, I've heard that light guns don't work with HDTVs...

Is that true?

How can I know if I'm wasting my money. Any guide lines?

gary_b
rank 37
Posted:
Sun Sep 23, 2007 4:23 am
quote : #12
[quote="Nitrosoxide"]I was considering picking up a few of these plus a lightgun as well... But, I've heard that light guns don't work with HDTVs...

Is that true?

i guess it is true

acording to this forum on time crisis 4 for ps3 they had to make new light guns to work on HDtvs. it says that old light guns work with the rescan of CRT tvs and new hd plasmas and LCD dont do this. so they made a new gun like the wii mote to be used on new tvs. http://www.kotaku.com/gaming/reload/how-the-time-crisis-4-light-gun-works-268674.php
Posted:
Sun Sep 23, 2007 7:37 am
quote : #13
Hey guys I've had my DC for over 2 years now,
yet up until today i still hadn't bought a light gun!

I bought the house of the dead 2/light gun pack.
It is in mint condition, and seems to be brand new even though it was marked up as preowned.
Also the store manager served me and hes a DC fanatic so he threw in a vibration pack aswell.
All for £15 Very Happy

Im suprised i hadn't bothered up until now, i used to play virtua cop 2 so much on my saturn.
I'll be tracking down an extra gun and confidential mission soon.

Heres some pics:

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j51/lozzdude/DSCF1706.jpg
http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j51/lozzdude/DSCF1716.jpg
http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j51/lozzdude/DSCF1717.jpg
What better time than now

All hell can't stop us now