Page Location: Home > Dreamcast Lounge > Topic
Nitrosoxide
rank 3
Posted:
Fri Sep 28, 2007 11:33 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
I have to admit that I find that fact the this guy has ported frog feast to so many consoles amazes me (SNES,Cd-i, Sega CD 2, Jaguar, Amiga, Genesis, FM Towns Marty, Neo-Geo, lol did I miss any).
Indeed the port of frog fest to the Phillips CD-i & FM Towns Marty is quite a accomplishment in its own right!

Anyways, one more in the homebrew pond is coming our way and should be sold online according to the latest blog entry!

http://www.rastersoft.net/Blog/index.html

Btw is the game any fun?

Anyone got a review handy?
Want wireless DC controllers? Makers of awesome wireless SNES 1s say “if there's enough support for it” they'll consider it. Send these guys an email and make a request for wireless DC Controllers. contactus@playmessiah.com
Blast
rank 43
Posted:
Sat Sep 29, 2007 5:36 am
quote : #2
Type: Pal
Heres a video of the neo geo cd version I found on Youtube

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=uI-BXDRlovU

The game looks fairly basic it reminds me of an old atari 2600 game just with added jumping. I guess this would be fun to play at partys as it supports 2 player would certainly be good for passing to the people who are not very good or dont play many video games cus the concept is so basic. Would like to see what happens in the next levels.

I havent seen what this goes for but dont think I would want to pay anymore than about £6 new. I go have a look at prices of the other versions now.

Fair play to Rastersoft for the DC port, thanks guys if you are reading.

Laters

EDIT: £6 is about the mark for the older versions of the game look like it might be $24 £12 on DC at first.
Posted:
Sun Oct 07, 2007 2:27 am
quote : #3
Smile --- thats funny, but defnitly much 2 basic. Well I would like 2 see how it runs on a vmu.
Posted:
Sun Oct 07, 2007 10:34 am
quote : #4
Type: PAL
I prefer the Project-Firestorm games Laughing Laughing