1, 2  Next
Kannibal
rank 11
Posted:
Sat Oct 27, 2007 12:50 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
Which Dreamcast game that you used to own got lost or something happened to it and you wish you had it with you no matter what?

For me, I defenitly miss my Spawn:ITDH, Sonic Adventure 1+2, Dino Crisis, Resident Evil: Code Veronica, King of Fighters EVO(something like this), and others that have been forgotten in vain Like Slave Zero(that one counts as one of the ones I remeber!).

Which are the games you guys miss the most?(I am just doing this 'cause I whish we could all relive those days)
Posted:
Sat Oct 27, 2007 9:38 am
quote : #2
Type: Pal
Hmm I have never sold or lent out any DC games as I am the only non net based person I know that has one. I guess the only answer I could give would be Planet ring as the game has no offline play at all so its lost forever even though it exisits in the physical realm Sad

Laters
Posted:
Sat Oct 27, 2007 11:03 am
quote : #3
same here, my dc is my holy grale, never lent or sold a single game

Kannibal
rank 11
Posted:
Sat Oct 27, 2007 10:09 pm
quote : #4
I remember just leaving my DC when i barely got my PS2! After that I put all of my DC stuff in a box and left them there(I don't remember opening the box until last year and out of nowhere some of my stuff was missing)! Now that i regret doing this I really wish I had everything I had before.
Posted:
Sun Oct 28, 2007 12:04 am
quote : #5
Kannibal wrote:
I really wish I had everything I had before.

thank god theres ebay Mr. Green

kingofgrills
rank 33
Posted:
Mon Oct 29, 2007 9:42 am
quote : #6
The only time I've ever gotten rid of a Dreamcast game is when I ended up with a duplicate copy. I now have several Dreamcasts, but I'm still plugging away with the original one I got back in 2001.

I guess I was sort of a late bloomer to the Dreamcast scene.

How are my little crackers doing today?
Mazonemayu
rank 27
Posted:
Mon Oct 29, 2007 10:12 am
quote : #7
kingofgrills wrote:
I now have several Dreamcasts, but I'm still plugging away with the original one I got back in 2001.

same here, I still play the one I bouht in 1999
I think everyone one the board has more then 1 DC Mr. Green Mr. Green

Blast
rank 43
Posted:
Mon Oct 29, 2007 11:49 am
quote : #8
Mazonemayu wrote:
kingofgrills wrote:
I now have several Dreamcasts, but I'm still plugging away with the original one I got back in 2001.

Ive gone through about 7-8 DC's. Mostly the GD drives stop working but have also had restting I couldent fix and the controller ports fail on my original DC. YOu guys must wrap um in cotton wool or something Laughing .

Laters
Posted:
Mon Oct 29, 2007 11:50 am
quote : #9
Mazonemayu wrote:

No, I still just have the one I bought back in 2000. But since there are some games that don't load anymore I am going to get a new one, I guess Wink

gary_b
rank 37
Posted:
Mon Oct 29, 2007 1:11 pm
quote : #10
Blast wrote:
Mazonemayu wrote:
kingofgrills wrote:

Ive gone through about 7-8 DC's. Mostly the GD drives stop working but have also had restting I couldent fix and the controller ports fail on my original DC. YOu guys must wrap um in cotton wool or something Laughing .

Laters
7 or 8 DCs is a lot to have fail.

i have had a few issues with my DCs. the worst thing to hapen is the spinner that holds the game broke off on one. and im having some small controller port issues. one had a hard time reading games so i took the one that had a broken spinner and switched GD rom drive with it.
Posted:
Mon Oct 29, 2007 2:55 pm
quote : #11
in the end, my dc is far more solid than lets say a ps2, I even spilled hot chocolate on it once, when the lid was open; still runs though, never had probs with it Mr. Green

JKKDARK
rank 21
Posted:
Mon Oct 29, 2007 4:49 pm
quote : #12
Type: PAL
Mazonemayu wrote:
kingofgrills wrote:

Yeah I have two dreamcasts

Blast
rank 43
Posted:
Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:15 pm
quote : #13
Mazonemayu wrote:
in the end, my dc is far more solid than lets say a ps2, I even spilled hot chocolate on it once, when the lid was open; still runs though, never had probs with it Mr. Green

Its a funny world is it not Very Happy Have always found DC's to be most unreliable yet my own PS2 has run from day 1 without a hitch. I even get probs with DC peripherals I have binned once again around 7-8 DC controlers and about 4 keyboards. The KB's just die the Controllers always get a dodgy contact where the wire joins the controller. I am the DC graveyard Twisted Evil Best stop here anyway or make a new thread as we going off topic.

Laters
Posted:
Mon Oct 29, 2007 9:00 pm
quote : #14
I still have the DC i got for christams '99! I try to take care of my stuff! but it takes longer to boot the game.
Posted:
Sat Nov 17, 2007 11:45 am
quote : #15
Type: PAL
I lost my original copy of shenmue, well rather just the discs. I lent them to a friend in halls, he had one go on my DC and rushed out to get one himself! Thing is he didn't have many games so I lent him a few of mine. He didn't return shenmue for ages and when he did I just didn't think to check the box.

Next time I went to play it was a year or so later and guess what?! No discs!!! I learn't my lesson, now I never lend out games!