rank 44
Posted:
Sun Dec 30, 2007 10:05 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: PAL
RadioSpade wrote:
Listen closely,

A long time ago, there existed a land full of turmoil and conflict. This land was known only as OC; no one remembers where this land came from, or the origins of its name. We do know that it was ridden with bloodshed, spanning all races. However, at the beginning of each year, all of the fighting ceased, and the warlords participated in a mighty contest, a tournament, that pitted solo warrior against solo warrior, to determine the most powerful. What was the prize, you ask? Why, prize was no less than the sacred weapon, the ....... (I dare not utter its name). It was given to the new winner every year. With this weapon, the warlord could wield cataclysmic power, causing destruction of unimaginable magnitude.

Brothers, the day of the tournement draws near! It is time for that long, bloody, painful, and destructive event to run its course. Only one of us can emerge victorious! Who will that champion be?

mcmonkey wrote:
Radkin wrote:
Hello,
I have never participated in a Q3 tourney before, so I am a first timer. Could someone please fill me in on how this works and what the set up is? I have played Q3 for years, I just have never done tourneys and competed against others as a contest like this before.

So, if someone is able to help me, I would appreciate it a lot! Thank you! Mr. Green

Basically, you need to organise a time and a server for you and your opponent to play. Fight for 30 minutes (the player with the most frags wins). Then come back here and post your scores and wait for the next round.

Hope that helps you. Smile

THE DRAW!!

I couldn't find a hat, so I thought a dreamcast would do instead...

EDIT:DJS will be fighting IceBryce due to crimson_death96 depature.

monkeeman3 will be fighting Ryochan7

...anyway, here are the matches in a random orders.

All player info can be found in the first post of the previous thread, which can be found here.

All match organisation should be done in the games organisation forum

PEOPLE WHO ARE THROUGH TO THE NEXT ROUND

Lozz

Metal Hedgehog

Bob Dobbs(monkeeman3)

misfits138

Radkin

Grubensau

Fallout
---------------

This thread is just for general tournament discussion, trash talk, and match results. I'll edit this post often(ish).

So keep coming back here and checking please. Smile

Last edited by mcmonkey on Sat Feb 16, 2008 3:53 pm; edited 16 times in total
unknown
Posted:
Sun Dec 30, 2007 12:55 pm
quote : #2
All,

Any room for Bob Dobbs and one other to even out the match...Like Doom Rox DC or someone else? He would like in on this.
rank 8
Posted:
Sun Dec 30, 2007 12:58 pm
quote : #3
Type: NTSC-U/C
Listen closely,

A long time ago, there existed a land full of turmoil and conflict. This land was known only as OC; no one remembers where this land came from, or the origins of its name. We do know that it was ridden with bloodshed, spanning all races. However, at the beginning of each year, all of the fighting ceased, and the warlords participated in a mighty contest, a tournament, that pitted solo warrior against solo warrior, to determine the most powerful. What was the prize, you ask? Why, prize was no less than the sacred weapon, the ....... (I dare not utter its name). It was given to the new winner every year. With this weapon, the warlord could wield cataclysmic power, causing destruction of unimaginable magnitude.

Brothers, the day of the tournement draws near! It is time for that long, bloody, painful, and destructive event to run its course. Only one of us can emerge victorious! Who will that champion be?
-Schthack: Asar Zo'am lvl 001
icebryce
rank 3
Posted:
Sun Dec 30, 2007 2:47 pm
quote : #4
me

mcmonkey
rank 44
Posted:
Sun Dec 30, 2007 3:46 pm
quote : #5
monkeeman3 wrote:
All,

Any room for Bob Dobbs and one other to even out the match...Like Doom Rox DC or someone else? He would like in on this.

Get them to post their details in the other thread. If they want to play I wont stop them. I was hoping for 16 players anyway... Smile

icebryce wrote:
me

nuh erhh!!! Razz
rank 11
Posted:
Sun Dec 30, 2007 5:53 pm
quote : #6
So this means me and radiospade will be going first? Or we must set up a game between each other?Sorry first timer =) in a tournament not in quake ~_~

nick944
rank 13
Posted:
Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:00 pm
quote : #7
oh no.... I've played Misfits138 several times and lost horribly Shocked
Posted:
Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:23 pm
quote : #8
Metal Hedgehog wrote:
So this means me and radiospade will be going first? Or we must set up a game between each other?Sorry first timer =) in a tournament not in quake ~_~

Bingo! Wink
rank 10
Posted:
Mon Dec 31, 2007 2:24 am
quote : #9
nick944 wrote:
oh no.... I've played Misfits138 several times and lost horribly Shocked

hehehee Laughing
Xbox live: JTKallDay
NB-DanTE
rank 9
Posted:
Mon Dec 31, 2007 7:33 am
quote : #10
Me vs Fallout Crying or Very sad ,there high probability that I lose, I have already played against him in his server, I lost with a large diffirence

but this time i'll do my best to win
Posted:
Mon Dec 31, 2007 9:54 am
quote : #11
Hello,
I have never participated in a Q3 tourney before, so I am a first timer. Could someone please fill me in on how this works and what the set up is? I have played Q3 for years, I just have never done tourneys and competed against others as a contest like this before.

So, if someone is able to help me, I would appreciate it a lot! Thank you! Mr. Green
Posted:
Mon Dec 31, 2007 10:17 am
quote : #12
Radkin wrote:
Hello,

Basically, you need to organise a time and a server for you and your opponent to play. Fight for 30 minutes (the player with the most frags wins). Then come back here and post your scores and wait for the next round.

EDIT: I've put this in the OP so other people can read.
unknown
Posted:
Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:48 am
quote : #13
[/quote]Basically, you need to organise a time and a server for you and your opponent to play. Fight for 30 minutes (the player with the most frags wins). Then come back here and post your scores and wait for the next round.

EDIT: I've put this in the OP so other people can read.[/quote]

Great, thank you very much! This does help! One more question..Do I have to pm the time and date for when me and my target will be playing to Lord Nikon? Once again thank you!Mr. Green
Posted:
Mon Dec 31, 2007 2:57 pm
quote : #14
Radkin wrote:
Great, thank you very much! This does help! One more question.. Do I have to pm the time and date for when me and my target will be playing to Lord Nikon? Once again thank you!Mr. Green

If you'd like him to set up a nice passworded server for the game, then yes. Smile
unknown
Posted:
Mon Dec 31, 2007 4:15 pm
quote : #15
mcmonkey wrote:
Radkin wrote:
Great, thank you very much! This does help! One more question.. Do I have to pm the time and date for when me and my target will be playing to Lord Nikon? Once again thank you!Mr. Green

If you'd like him to set up a nice passworded server for the game, then yes. Smile

Thanks for all the help Mcmonkey! Will you be competting in the Tournament too?