rank 44
Posted:
Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:33 pm
quote : #61
profile : pm
Type: PAL
misfits138 wrote:
monkeeman3 wrote:
Sorry you have to drop out, misfits138. School is it's own battle. Good luck to you.

Im not dropping out of the tournament nick944 is.
so i was asking who i am gonna go up against if he drops out.

no one, you go through to the next round without a challenge. Smile
unknown
Posted:
Fri Jan 18, 2008 6:24 pm
quote : #62
Sorry, misfits138 - I read and replied really really fast. Nick944, sorry you cannot play, good luck to you then, sir.
unknown
Posted:
Sat Jan 19, 2008 3:53 pm
quote : #63
yeah, that is ashame. Good luck!

Last edited by Radkin on Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Posted:
Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:35 am
quote : #64
Type: NTSC-U/C
mcmonkey wrote:
misfits138 wrote:
monkeeman3 wrote:
Sorry you have to drop out, misfits138. School is it's own battle. Good luck to you.

Im not dropping out of the tournament nick944 is.
so i was asking who i am gonna go up against if he drops out.

no one, you go through to the next round without a challenge. Smile

Thats awesome. =P
Xbox live: JTKallDay
grubensau
rank 40
Posted:
Tue Jan 22, 2008 10:19 am
quote : #65
Nintendo DS ll play vs me at the 01.25. - sorry for being late.
Posted:
Tue Jan 22, 2008 10:23 pm
quote : #66
Alright everyone. I never thought this would happen but beleive it or not, this will be the first tourney I walk out of. The reason for ths is because I could never get a good time with Radkin(all my fault) because I am so used to showing up to tourneys in person and kept forgetting(no matter what) that we had different GTM time. I can guess that Rkin is upset and because of me she couldn't at least get to pwn somebody else....srry people if this affected the tourney in any way. I think I will stick to the local tourneys (inclusing ones in my GTM of course) because then I won't ruin people chances in other tourneys. Thank you for reading this and once again apologize for any disruption I have caused in this tourney.
Posted:
Tue Jan 22, 2008 10:34 pm
quote : #67
I vote for misfits138 and Radkin to battle now that Kannibal has decided to drop out.
Posted:
Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:40 pm
quote : #68
Kannibal wrote:
Alright everyone. I never thought this would happen but beleive it or not, this will be the first tourney I walk out of. The reason for ths is because I could never get a good time with Radkin(all my fault) because I am so used to showing up to tourneys in person and kept forgetting(no matter what) that we had different GTM time. I can guess that Rkin is upset and because of me she couldn't at least get to pwn somebody else....srry people if this affected the tourney in any way. I think I will stick to the local tourneys (inclusing ones in my GTM of course) because then I won't ruin people chances in other tourneys. Thank you for reading this and once again apologize for any disruption I have caused in this tourney.

It's alright, at least you made an attempt at getting to a game. Maybe this time next year you'll be better at the whole GMT thing. Wink

lordnikon wrote:
I vote for misfits138 and Radkin to battle now that Kannibal has decided to drop out.

This isn't a democracy Razz . So I, as the gracious leader of this tourney, decree that Radkin goes into the next round without facing an opponent!!

Now, there are 3 matches that haven't taken place yet:

DJS v IceBryce
Fallout v NB-DanTE
NintendoDS v Grubensau

Can people get these matches done/PM with the results if they have and I've just not noticed....

Last edited by mcmonkey on Wed Jan 23, 2008 3:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
rank 16
Posted:
Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:22 pm
quote : #69
Yo I was facing computer problems over here...

B ut was my opponent not NBDante? And he have no replyed to my mail yet..
mcmonkey
rank 44
Posted:
Wed Jan 23, 2008 3:12 pm
quote : #70
fallout wrote:
B ut was my opponent not NBDante?

hehe, yeh, sorry about that.

fallout wrote:
And he have no replyed to my mail yet..

try PM'ing him again.
unknown
Posted:
Wed Jan 23, 2008 3:16 pm
quote : #71
Kannibal wrote:

Hey, it is ok. I am not mad, just a little down. I understand that it has been impossible for us to get togetherand frag each other. There is always another time, do not worry. Thx anyway. Sorry to hear you are dropping out, particuarly since it is your first time dropping out of a tournament. We tried our best to get together, but it did not work out and there is nothing we can do about it. So, dn't feel so bad. It is not like it is the end of the world. (just using as an example)

Posted Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:17 pm:

Thx for letting me still move on in the compition mcmonkey! Mr. Green
Posted:
Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:52 pm
quote : #72
lordnikon wrote:

that would be a good idea but hes decided to let us go through to the next round.
Xbox live: JTKallDay
lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:36 pm
quote : #73
Actually I think mcmonkey's logic might be correct. I was thinking early and didn't realize "mathematics". If you guys played a round now, maybe one of you would be left with no opponent in the next round.
Posted:
Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:58 pm
quote : #74
I might enter next years tourney but then again I am not so sure after what happened this year...(o noez)...I hope you guys have a great time fragging it up out there you guys(make me proud Radkin.lol.j/k)
Posted:
Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:19 pm
quote : #75
Thx Kannibal! I'll do my best. Once again, I am sorry for what has become of your first tourney dropout! Like you said, there is always next year! Mr. Green There are still plenty of tourneys i know you can particpate in, so knock 'em dead! Mr. Green (Frag you later!)

Posted Thu Jan 24, 2008 9:22 pm:

misfits138 wrote:
lordnikon wrote:

that would be a good idea but hes decided to let us go through to the next round.

Yeah, that would have been cool, but like the Lord said, then there would be one less opponet for later if needed. So it is probably for the best.
(Good luck to who ever still has to get their matches over with!)

Posted Thu Jan 24, 2008 9:23 pm:

fallout wrote:
Yo I was facing computer problems over here...

B ut was my opponent not NBDante? And he have no replyed to my mail yet..

sorry to hear about the PC prblems Fallout. Hopfully that will not reoccur in your next battle.