Posted:
Tue Jan 01, 2008 6:15 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
I just won auctions for Radiant Silvergun and Hyper Duel:

Radiant Silvergun = $177.50
Hyper Duel = $135.67

No spinecards for either of these, but they are in pristine condition otherwise. No crinkles or damage to the manuals / inserts, and the discs are mint. Nice clean multi shot images of the games on ebay, and its from a seller I regularly buy games from in Japan.

I actually won Hyperduel by 67 cents. Someone put in 135.00 at the last second so my bid amount was just right. Any lower and I would have lost the auction. A few years ago I really screwed up on eBay and missed out on a chance to get HyperDuel for 107.00 BuyItNow price. I had won an auction for Blast Wind from the seller, but I missed out on HyperDuel. Ever since then I have been trying in veign to get this game, since I am a Tecnosoft fanatic.

HyperDuel as actually far far rarer than Radiant Silvergun.

I feel I got Radiant Silvergun for a decent price though. If you do a back search on ended auctions, the price I got mine for is in the lower numbers. Some auctions spike out at over 200-220 and I am just not prepared to go that high for this game. Around 175 was my goal, and I am happy to have met that.
Posted:
Tue Jan 01, 2008 12:05 pm
quote : #2
profile : pm
Type: PAL
I've never understood why RS is allways sold for so much. Its not exactly a rare game...

anyhoo, congrats on getting it. RS Is very fun. Smile