Page Location: Home > Classic Sega > Topic
Gforce
rank 8
Posted:
Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:01 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
If you've played Sonic 3 I'm pretty sure I don't need to describe at what point in this game you'll get STUCK.I just read today on how to get past the part but really though, I've personally never even seen what the Ice Cap zone looks like, and I've had this game for more than 8 years!

Einhander
rank 20
Posted:
Sun Jan 13, 2008 2:35 pm
quote : #2
Oh man, Ice Cap Zone is probably my favorite zone in Sonic 3. I don't want to spoil it, but Sonic makes a pretty awesome entrance to Ice Cap Zone 1.

The first time I came across the barrel that I think you're talking about I was a little confused too. I didn't know you were just supposed to press up and down, I thought you had to jump at the proper time, so I ended up just giving up and plugging in another controller and making Tails fly me up to where I needed to go.

MasquedWarrior
rank 9
Posted:
Mon Dec 08, 2008 2:10 pm
quote : #3
Einhander wrote:
The first time I came across the barrel that I think you're talking about I was a little confused too. I didn't know you were just supposed to press up and down, I thought you had to jump at the proper time, so I ended up just giving up and plugging in another controller and making Tails fly me up to where I needed to go.

Yeah, at the first barrel, you can do that, because you have to ascend a wall, but at the second point, you must go below the barrel, not above, so Tails can't help you. One time, after spending much time jumping repeatedly, I got stuck inside of the wall to the right of the barrel, and then time ran out. As of the time I was playing this, Gamefaqs.com actually existed, and I had internet access, but I couldn't find any such site. I kept on looking up "Sonic the Hedgehog 3 tips and tricks" and other such strings on yahoo, but to no avail.