Topic: Mission Stick

Page 1 of 1
Mr. Spank
rank 12
Posted:
Thu Mar 31, 2005 3:50 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Since we have been talking alot about the Twin Sticks here and since we can talk about Aero Dancing here, I bring this up
http://www.gamestech.com/dreamcast_info/controller/dc_mission_stick/stick.htm
I have seen these on a couple of sites. I seem to have started a crap collection already, Steel Battalion controllers, Twin Sticks, figuered I must have this! Has anyone used this before? What was it like? Use it on anything else besides aero dancing? Was it worth it?

lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Thu Mar 31, 2005 5:04 pm
quote : #2
Type: NTSC-U/C
I have not had the liberty of trying this stick out yet. How does it work? I have always wanted to try it out.
Posted:
Thu Mar 31, 2005 5:26 pm
quote : #3
I have been eyeing the ASCII Mission Stick for a while, as well as the Mad Catz Panther XL flight stick. Both controllers really intrigue me, because there seems to be so little information out there on them - especially for the ASCII Mission Stick. The Panther is designed for both flight games, like Aero Dancing and Air Force Delta, as well as shooters like Quake or Unreal Tournament.

I've been trying to see if the ASCII Mission Stick can be used for shooter or other games as well, but I haven't found anything yet on that. If it is, I may snatch one up someday. If you can ever find them, they seem to run around $100 on eBay.

How are my little crackers doing today?
Mr. Spank
rank 12
Posted:
Fri Apr 01, 2005 1:51 am
quote : #4
the Mission Stick looks like it aught to be a first party peripheral. And it always seems upside down to me. I have still yet to unwrap my games, but I found the controls for Airforce Delta to be very weak/unresponsive. I brushed it off as being due to it being one of the early titles for the system, hopefully the Aero Dancing games have tighter controls. I think its a must for my collection, but I just don't seem to have the room for all my periferals. If I get the Mission Stick, my next sega peripheral would be the railroad/train controller for the Sega Saturn, just to round off tthe periferal collection. Its almost 3am on a thursday night/monday morning, and I just got home and I am kinda drunk...somebody bump my Premium Gundam Online threat...please...I accomplished my mission! I wonder if it is OK to fafll asleep drunk...