Previous  1, 2
c2ironfist
rank 4
Posted:
Mon Dec 08, 2008 2:59 pm
quote : #16
profile : pm
Saturn wrote:
The Saturn disc doesn't even boot up, i thought the Dreamcast didn't run the Saturn games?

It was a joke lol

Posted Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:00 pm:

DCbrotha wrote:
Thanks so much for your reply Jimmy.

Helps alot.... How many did you have to purchase before it worked and gave solid gameplay? Any suggestions where to get them that is reliable and will do returns exchanges.

Im scared to buy more, but heck I want to play with VS with VOOT so bad.

As for the other question asked, the Dreamcast has Virtual ON too. the Dreamcast does not play Saturn Games.

Posted Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:55 pm:

Ahhhhh Yeah! My brand New sealed official Sega Dreamcast VS. Link Cable has arrived!

Can't wait to test this bugger out!

I gave up on the Dragoncast Cable!

Hey DCbrotha

I'm glad you got a pair of the original Link Cables. I'd rather those but I can't even find them. I bought two and luckily the 2nd one worked with VOOT so I didn't buy another.

How's the link vs play so far?
Posted:
Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:15 pm
quote : #17
profile : pm
Type: NTC-U
Well, I have found that my new Official Dreamcast VS Cable works like a Charm....

I also learned that in order for conectivity to take place with Virtual On, .....both controllers must be used to activate the VERSUS gameplay then at the same moment each person needs to select either DNA or RNA sides.

I found this to work with 2 CRT Monitors using each VGA boxes with 2 original copies of Virtual On with the same region.