Page Location: Home > Dreamcast Lounge > Topic
RickBB
rank 8
Posted:
Sat Apr 19, 2008 5:12 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
I was planning to buy a new DC for backup purposes, so I started wondering how fast that should be done, since I don't know if there are still many sealed consoles.

There are still a lot on Ebay, but I'm unsure if there are still many buyers, cause if that is the case then these copies might be sold pretty quickly.

Anyone has any idea if they'll run out soon?
rank 20
Posted:
Sun Apr 20, 2008 9:11 am
quote : #2
Type: NTSC-U/C
After doing a completed listing search on ebay it looks like the majority of them go unsold. As long as they keep getting re-listed they should be around for a while.
Official Servers: (formerly) Nawara'ven
nintendo_DS
rank 21
Posted:
Fri Apr 25, 2008 11:54 pm
quote : #3
Type: NTSC-U/C
hey guys....

I just bought one of the new DC:s off eBay, $99.98 USD after shipping... it:s nice to have one for when the one i have now dies

i got mine from outletmp3, so you might wanna think about getting one soon, cause the longer you wait, the more the prices will rise
...look around and ask yourself if there's anyone better qualified...at that point in time. If...'yes,' ask them to accept command, and do everything you can... If...'no,' ...then take your best shot. That's all any of us can do.
Metal Hedgehog
rank 11
Posted:
Sat May 03, 2008 6:33 pm
quote : #4
I actually found a dreamcast. Used with 5 controllers. At least 3 were 3rd party ones. With a memory card in each one. For 20$. No game included. I REALLY wanted to get it .But didn't had money. =( I could purchase it when i get the money. It's in a small store i go to . And i have doubts anyone will get it. (hope)

RickBB
rank 8
Posted:
Sun May 11, 2008 9:20 pm
quote : #5
Yeah, you can really find some oasis like prices on these small stores which don't even
know what a DC is! You better hurry though.