Page Location: Home > Dreamcast Lounge > Topic
Metal Hedgehog
rank 11
Posted:
Sat May 03, 2008 6:58 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
Just wondering. There is one guy who is offering the power stone 2 version and from his ad says "POWER STONE 2 for Sega Dreamcast - GAME REVIEW VERSION (FULL VERSION)

This is POWER STONE 2 for the Dreamcast. Many people are selling this for upwards of $60 but I would like to let this go for $15 for the main reason that this is, while still being a rare item, a GAME REVIEW VERSION of the game. It is identical to the commercial version of the game -- but the only difference is that while I worked at FUNCOLAND (now Gamestop) in 1999, I received a batch of these for review purposes. but they all turned out to be the fully commercial version of the game, only with different labeling and a NOT FOR RESALE imprint on the front. "

I can provide a photo of the disk. I was just wondering if it is rare or worth anything. I plan on purchasing the japanese version. For the cover of course =P I honestly don't like the American cover so i'ld spend a little extra money importing it. But i want to know if anyone knows about this or if it's rare? Thanks.

He always says he has an inventory. . I am very honest and would like to clear out ALL my inventory before I move to Japan, and for cheap. So if this is rare. I might end up calling him maybe he has some other dreamcast stuff.

NB-DanTE
rank 9
Posted:
Sun May 04, 2008 9:30 am
quote : #2
Type: PAL
never heared about this version, you're sure that is not a scam ?
Posted:
Sun May 04, 2008 10:19 am
quote : #3
Type: NTSC-U/C
These discs are like the versions of the game that game magazines received to review the game. It should be the full complete game, just without the packaging or normal logo on the disc.

isafos
rank 8
Posted:
Wed May 07, 2008 4:59 am
quote : #4
Type: PAL
Put them on eBay and tag them as rare or non-commercial release and they will sell like hotcakes. Fanboys are a fierce and proud species. Razz

Even if it's only difference is a label. It's worth making sure of though, if it has any extras the price just doubled.
Gforce
rank 8
Posted:
Tue May 13, 2008 2:33 pm
quote : #5
Type: NTSC-U/C
Did you see this on amazon? What you wrote resembles what somebody else did on a listing on there. Either way, fuck it. I'm not paying THAT much for a game man...