Page Location: Home > Archive - News > Topic
Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
[UKR]DreamcastUK
unknown
Posted:
Fri Jan 09, 2004 6:05 am
quote : #16
profile : pm
don't see my name in thank lol Sad I am a good game poster ... anyway doesn't matter UKR are helping out with the Dreamcast servers still will keep you all updated and also Dreamcast games on TV in Jan too...
Posted:
Fri Jan 09, 2004 6:16 am
quote : #17
yeh, i thought u would be in the thank you UKR

Well i will thank you then-----> THANK YOU Smile
F355 races every 20mins.. 9:00pm / 9:20pm / 9:40pm ...and so on.

http://f355.tsx.org <---F355 race reports, and championship info is posted here.
RobJohnson
rank 8
Posted:
Fri Jan 09, 2004 2:30 pm
quote : #18
/\ LMFAO.

Ahahahahahaha..ahaha

Ahah

ah.

Posted:
Fri Jan 09, 2004 9:04 pm
quote : #19
ya this site is awesome, the dreamcast is definitely not dead. and its nice not to worry about ps2 fanboys bitching at u here.
I love my DC.

Thanks for the dedication and reliable news for the dreamcast, everyone here.

zprhead
rank 4
Posted:
Sat Jan 10, 2004 11:02 am
quote : #20
Thanks for the great site Very Happy I get alot my questions answered here and everyone is very nice about it. I dusted off my dream cast a few months back and started playing again then I realized hey is online gaming still feasable on this thing after searching a bit this site was on my screen and I was actually giddy I couldnt believe there were this many people willing to take there time and resources to make Dreamcast online gaming a continued reality. Thanks again
Z

lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Sun Jan 11, 2004 11:11 am
quote : #21
Type: NTSC-U/C
gamzor wrote:
...and its nice not to worry about ps2 fanboys bitching at u here...

Yea thats primarily why I split onlineconsoles into 3 seperate areas for each console. At first I was kinda sceptical about it. But now, overtime seeing the sites develop and having them split into their own little areas, it all worked out marvelious :D

Last edited by lordnikon on Tue Jan 20, 2004 5:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Posted:
Tue Jan 13, 2004 7:26 pm
quote : #22
wow, I could never imagine all 3 sites as one big one. Yikes that would be kind of scary and cluttered. Breaking it done was a great idea!
Posted:
Thu Jan 15, 2004 5:06 pm
quote : #23
i have only in the last 5 months been keeping an ear to the dreamcast ground since i thought it had all ended after ikaruga, and i have to say how constantly overwhelmed i am by the increasing support that i am finding all over the world, off course this is the best place i have ever found and i thank you lord nikon for personally directing me here from dreamcast scene, other places i find to be invaluable now are dc scene uk rockers will be soon if i can get my head around f355 controls! and lik sang for aiding me in finding the cheapest new dreamcast games that ship world wide FREE!!!!!!

once again i must say how amazed i am at what you have done for the dreamcast community, from my experience of dc online its about as good if not better than it ever was, what with contests, meetings and constant download and guide support, not to mention the all round atmosphere of the place, i find places like capcom-snkdotcom to be full of flamers and ps2 fans who think its pointless to keep using a console after its classed as commercially dead, i say if i love something why should i stop using it because its not as commercially corrupt as the other consoles going round, the only console i can stomach at the moment is the xbox. and i must say i see more people currently on dc online than on some xbox live games, i mean earlier i connected to f355 and thought no one would be there, but after 30 secs or so 5 people joined to play on the race, then later i was in a game with seven people! its brilliant

once again thank you so much for all the commitment and quality you have brought to my dc ownership (dont know what the right word is but hey it'll do) as i said, while i was a big fan of dc before 2003 i had no idea people loved it so much that they fought to save the online and are fighting to get games even now, and ITS WORKING!!!!! my eyes are now wide open to the truth, DREAMCAST REIGNS SUPREME! and oc has hugely helped me to realise that fact beyond any previous doubt.

THANK YOU all who took part.
Posted:
Fri Jan 16, 2004 3:14 pm
quote : #24
Lord Nikon, you rock, without a doubt!!

Even though I'm not around here too much (I've been a busy boy), LN, you KNOW how I feel about this site and the extremely hard work that you do. My hat's off to ya'!

By the way, I received a copy of Q3A for Christmas. I was all set to join you guys for "Fraggin' Fridays" the day after Christmas. Put the game in my Dreamcast, turned the power on, and.......

THE GAME WOULDN'T LOAD! Waaaaaaaaaa! Crying or Very sad

After several repeated attempts, I finally realized that the disc was actually warped, and therefore wouldn't load on my Dreamcast. That's the bad news. The good news is that one of the local EB's here in town supposedly has a new copy of Quake 3 Arena. Hopefully I'll snag it within the next few days.

Oh, I'm still trying to find StarLancer, so if anyone has any suggestions....I'm listening!

Once again LN, thanx for making it your personal mission to keep Dreamcast gaming.....especially online Dreamcast gaming.....alive and kicking. I'm proud of 'ya Smile

Technofungk
Posted:
Fri Jan 16, 2004 4:04 pm
quote : #25
Techno :D awsome to see your coming around more hehe. I am gonna send you a PM with a bunch of links to places you can order dreamcast online games at some online shops :)

Yea this site has definatly been a personal mission hehe been working on it for 7 months str8 LOL *stabs himself in the head*
Posted:
Tue Feb 03, 2004 11:06 am
quote : #26
OC is cool i look forward to a new year of excitment with such a cool group of people
DC rules and so does OC (even though i havent been here long)
goo job with the site it rocks!
forever live the DC!!!!! Very Happy

character stats!
dream
lv72
greenill
xdscast
rank 8
Posted:
Tue May 18, 2004 8:58 am
quote : #27
@ sega.com there are DC fans, but you guys are hardcore of the hardcore, I feel at home.
rank 4
Posted:
Mon May 24, 2004 5:26 pm
quote : #28
Type: NSTC-U/C
I found out something with rayman2 today. Even though the webpage is dead, you can use it as a webrowser. It is one of the pw browsers. either 2.0 or 2.6 I am not sure of the type that it is.

Lee
rank 7
Posted:
Tue May 25, 2004 2:39 am
quote : #29
I only got here through some random post on Google Groups, and even though I haven't been here long, I've gotta admit, lordnikon you've done an amazing job for the DC Online community. If it wasn't for your site and the work peeps have put into it and the helpfulness of your members I probably wouldn't be online today. The DC ain't dead, not by a long-shot. Very Happy Long live the DC, and long live OC!
Posted:
Wed May 26, 2004 2:00 am
quote : #30
Lee wrote:
I only got here through some random post on Google Groups, and even though I haven't been here long, I've gotta admit, lordnikon you've done an amazing job for the DC Online community. If it wasn't for your site and the work peeps have put into it and the helpfulness of your members I probably wouldn't be online today. The DC ain't dead, not by a long-shot. Very Happy Long live the DC, and long live OC!

Well its members like yourself with your outlook and appreciation that make this community so great. I feel things will just keep getting better and better as time goes on. I was rather lucky to have started the site when I did. I started it just before the servers started going down for many games. if I had started it a month later....things might not be where they are today. The interesting thing is, this site just got extremly successfull...very very fast. For a Dreamcast Online gaming community...this site is incredibly active, and people just arn't posting...they are playing games....and scheduling.

I had an intuition that the Dreamcast community really really really really needed a place where online gamers could find each other and meet up for online games. I was so right, I didn't even have to advertise this site much. I basically just posted like a normal user on various forums...with the link in my sig. Eventually the poeple just started flooding in.

Everyone here really helps each other out. They realize if they help out one person, then thats jsut one more person who is gaming online with the community.