Page Location: Home > General Online > Topic
lozz
rank 41
Posted:
Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:47 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: PAL
Well I finally got my hands on a dreameye, in mint condition for £30 with postage! I've been contemplating buying one of these for a while, I understand they have little practical value however they are pretty unique and innovative for SEGA at that time.
Anyway when it arrives hopefully I can try out a video link with someone, I think several users here own one. It is still possible right?

Anyway its coming from japan so It should be here in time for my funeral Laughing .
Thanks, lozz.
What better time than now

All hell can't stop us now
Saturn
rank 11
Posted:
Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:39 pm
quote : #2
I've been wanting to get ahold of one for ages, never had the money to get one. And when i do, something else always comes up. I hate fate!
PSO: Saturn

Selling my Dreamcast Broadband Adapter, contact me via private message if you are interested
Blast
rank 43
Posted:
Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:52 am
quote : #3
Type: Pal
Highly debateable if video linking of any kind is possible. This used services that are no longer up but some people claim to have done or know how to do this. No guide though.

Laters
Posted:
Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:27 pm
quote : #4
Type: NTSC-U
hold up, dreamcast has some kind of web cam? i always thought it would be awesome if you could talk to others online with the microphone that came with seaman, but webcam chatting for the win

SEGA RPG FAN
rank 20
Posted:
Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:29 pm
quote : #5
Type: NTSC-U/C
peens wrote:
i always thought it would be awesome if you could talk to others online with the microphone that came with seaman

It's called "dreamcall" and is available on the planetweb browser
There's a guide on this site Wink
Official Servers: (formerly) Nawara'ven
GrooveyDisco
rank 6
Posted:
Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:34 pm
quote : #6
These are really hard to find and the price you paid for it was also very good. I might get the chance to buy one someday but at the moment it wouldn't be practicle as i'm still collecting and building my games library. However if the opportunity comes up and i want to take some pictures i might consider Razz

Posted Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:35 pm:

or rather videos

Jaesonx5
rank 7
Posted:
Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:43 pm
quote : #7
Type: NTSC-U/C
I just found two on Ebay and purchased one for less than $45 am glad I checked because it only had one more day left! Comes with microphone for Dreamcall! I'm going to spend some time learning what I can do with it, maybe I can set up some videos to upload.