Nico0020
rank 11
Posted:
Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:29 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U
http://www.hkgtoys.com/dreamcast.php

Has anyone ever ordered from this site. They seem to have a few rare-ish dreamcast things that I want, but I have never heard of them until now. Please let me know of any personal exp you have had with this company.

HuBBsDoctor
rank 6
Posted:
Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:50 am
quote : #2
Type: NTSU-U
Nice site. I will bookmark and come back if I can't find a cheaper gd rive replacment elsewhere.
rank 37
Posted:
Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:46 pm
quote : #3
Type: NTSC-U/C
so no one has ordered from HKT?

im considering trying these guys out. what i don't like is they don't have shipping cost on the site. they say that they will let you know in an email. wtf! i want to know shipping cost before i order not after.

i have a question for vs cable owners. on HKTs site they have a Dreamcast VS cable and something listed as "DC to DC Link Cable" so are these the same thing or what? the DC to DC Link Cable is only $4 and the one that's labeled as VS cable is $15. so im thinking if the cheap one is a VS cable, $4 bucks isn't a lot of money to lose by trying the site.
Posted:
Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:14 pm
quote : #4
Type: Pal
gary_b wrote:
so no one has ordered from HKT?

im considering trying these guys out. what i don't like is they don't have shipping cost on the site. they say that they will let you know in an email. wtf! i want to know shipping cost before i order not after.

i have a question for vs cable owners. on HKTs site they have a Dreamcast VS cable and something listed as "DC to DC Link Cable" so are these the same thing or what? the DC to DC Link Cable is only $4 and the one that's labeled as VS cable is $15. so im thinking if the cheap one is a VS cable, $4 bucks isn't a lot of money to lose by trying the site.

Errrm they would have to tell me the price for postage or no deal. Thats not a good practice at all, what you cant see is rarely ever good or cheap!!!

Laters
Posted:
Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:17 pm
quote : #5
They do tell you, but it's not really useful (none of the items have their weight listed). Look at the menu on the left side. Under the category "Customer Service," select "Shipment Charge."

Ronin
rank 5
Posted:
Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:41 pm
quote : #6
I'll give it a try. I need the DC keyboard for Typing of the Dead and another game anyway.
Posted:
Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:38 pm
quote : #7
Type: NTSC-U
ahh the dreamcast dance mat. i have only heard legend of these before now. is there an official DDR game for ntsc dreamcast? if so i just may get one of those mats..

Dreamcast ™
rank 39
Posted:
Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:42 pm
quote : #8
Yes, there are two official games: Dance Dance Revolution 2nd Mix and Dance Dance Revolution Club Version and Konami made an official mat for the games / system.

HuBBsDoctor
rank 6
Posted:
Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:52 am
quote : #9
Type: NTSU-U
After surfing for some time I have decided to declare this site garbage. I clicked on multiple products throughout the site and it seemed to have taken me to other products. Like the dc fighter pad took me to an ipod page.
rank 37
Posted:
Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:14 pm
quote : #10
this site is gone! I'm glad i didn't order anything form them.
Posted:
Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:09 pm
quote : #11
Hm, I wonder how Ronin lucked out with the keyboard then.

69! Heh heh heh