Topic: just got grandia 2

Page 1 of 1
shrap
rank 10
Posted:
Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:21 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
and i have already put four hours into it must say i am enjoying the story so far and the battle system seems like one that i can really get into.
Posted:
Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:59 pm
quote : #2
Type: NTSC-U/C
its definitely one of my most favorite battle systems. everything moves fast and i like being able to knock an enemy's turn back with critical attacks. sometimes its the easiest option. having everyone wail with critical strikes to keep the enemy from even taking a turn.

HuBBsDoctor
rank 6
Posted:
Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:55 pm
quote : #3
Type: NTSU-U
but the criticals have a long ass cooldown. I would say its probably my fav battle system followed bu Lunar 2's.
rank 10
Posted:
Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:57 am
quote : #4
this game has got me addicted. in two days i have already put in 9 hours of playtime wich is pretty good for a father of two who only gets to play when his boys has gone to bed. needless to say i am a tired boy and i don't see it changing in the next little bit. Laughing
Posted:
Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:08 pm
quote : #5
Type: NTC-U
This is one I have yet to pick up!

In comparison opinion, any of you you say its better than Skies Of Arcadia? Or comparible?

Mazonemayu
rank 27
Posted:
Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:29 pm
quote : #6
comparible imo, grandia has the better story, but SOA is longer & I love the tactical ship battles
can't really say which battlesys I like best

Blue Rogues...Attack!!!
shrap
rank 10
Posted:
Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:27 pm
quote : #7
so now i'm sitting at 13 hours. the story keeps getting better really liking all the characters and the story. boss fight against the eyes took my almost 40 minutes wich is something i'm not used to but i liked every minute of it. can't see where this story goes but i've got my suspicions.
Posted:
Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:09 am
quote : #8
I too picked this game up recently. Found it at a cart salesman at a local mall, and couldn't pass it up.

I have only played it for about an hour, due to other events in my life, but I have enjoyed the time I have spent with it so far.

shrap
rank 10
Posted:
Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:43 pm
quote : #9
Crying or Very sad so my grandia adventure has come to an abrupt end. i have gotten to a part on the disc that no longer loads. this makes me all kinds of mad b/c i really got into this story and now i'll have to either find a way to fix the disc, maybe copy it just so i can finsish the story. any ideas?
Posted:
Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:33 am
quote : #10
which part is it? was it a part with melfice? i remember my grandia 2 game freezing too. if you've tried multiple times, then i would say your only option is to trade it in to a used game store and just dont tell them about the freezing Cool

or i guess you could make a copy, but i dont know how that works.

does your disc have scratches on it? could you see where it might have problems reading the disc?

Ronin
rank 5
Posted:
Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:25 am
quote : #11
Sweet! Good for you to get Grandia II! I have the game too. The game is beautiful and all and a worthy dreamcast title, but my only complain is about the disc case it comes in. The disc keeps falling out >.<