Page 1 of 1
TheMytho
rank 28
Posted:
Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:23 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
Just wondering how many Japanese Dreamcast books are out there. I recently bought this book off eBay and wanted to know if anyone else owns these books.

From what I can tell, the one I bought looks like a 'best of' book published near the end of 2001. There is a list of all the Dreamcast games released up to that point. I believe they are ordered by popularity? I will have to actually sit down sometime with a kanji dictionary and attempt to read the book.

Also, the characters in the book are all based on previous Sega systems. The one that cracks me up is the kid with the Game Gear head crying on the back cover. When you think about Sega's misfortunes, that kid really does have a lot to cry about. Neutral

Barrys_bapz
rank 4
Posted:
Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:32 pm
quote : #2
Type: PAL
Dose it come up on ebay much? Smile
Posted:
Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:47 pm
quote : #3
To be honest with you, I wasn't exactly looking for that book. It came with a bundle of eight demo discs I bought. A nice bonus if you will.

lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:53 am
quote : #4
This book is pretty hard to locate even on Yahoo Japan. It only shows up every once and a while. There is another book, but I have only seen it 1 time. I will have to upload the cover.