Topic: PBA Bowling 2001 anyone?

Page 1 of 1
mauro2029
rank 5
Posted:
Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:02 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Hey, I went online with PBA Bowling 2001 and noticed that it still has a working lobby. I guess theoretically it can still be played online, anyone wanna give it a shot? I want to take some screenshots and maybe do a youtube video of the online experience of this. I'm on the Eastern time zone and can play in the evenings no problem, so post here or send me a PM if you are up for a game.

Blast
rank 43
Posted:
Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:31 pm
quote : #2
Type: Pal
mauro2029 wrote:
Hey, I went online with PBA Bowling 2001 and noticed that it still has a working lobby. I guess theoretically it can still be played online, anyone wanna give it a shot? I want to take some screenshots and maybe do a youtube video of the online experience of this. I'm on the Eastern time zone and can play in the evenings no problem, so post here or send me a PM if you are up for a game.

No it does not work anymore. From memory people cant see any rooms you create Sad

Laters
Posted:
Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:56 pm
quote : #3
Type: NTSC-U/C
Yeah Blast and I have tested this thoroughly and I know Lordnikon and DreamcastTM have tried to come up with a fix without success....so sadly no, it won't work Sad

PSO = Ryo or SEGADCER
Q3A, Starlancer
Max Pool = Segadcer
4x4 Evo = Segadreamcaster

Visit the NEW Saturn netlink league www.saturnleague.com
mauro2029
rank 5
Posted:
Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:47 pm
quote : #4
oh man!!... seriously?? I wanna give it a shot anyway... from what I saw the lobby seemed functional, I'm gonna try to talk a friend I have in town to give it a shot with me.... I just gotta see it for myself.... Is Propeller Arena also a supposed no-go??

Blast
rank 43
Posted:
Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:44 pm
quote : #5
Type: Pal
mauro2029 wrote:
oh man!!... seriously?? I wanna give it a shot anyway... from what I saw the lobby seemed functional, I'm gonna try to talk a friend I have in town to give it a shot with me.... I just gotta see it for myself.... Is Propeller Arena also a supposed no-go??

Look at the top of the screen! see online game list? These are the only games currently online. PBA is the only game with a very small chance of ever being back online besides that all the other terminated games have nearly 0% chance of being back online as they require software or middleware we dont have access to and probably never will have access to.

Segadreamcaster and I both have PBA for DC and for PC. We tried every scenario to play online with the DC and none worked Sad

Laters
Posted:
Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:43 am
quote : #6
Type: NTSC-U/C
Yea PBA Bowling 2001 is not playable online. It has been tested by numerous people many many times.