Page Location: Home > Support > OC Site Support > Topic
proletar666
rank 3
Posted:
Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:01 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
First of all, i got save for Sega Extreme Sports. My brother got it via E-Mail from some man who had a save, and brother sent it to me. That save includes hidden tracks that only were accessable if you created an online access to European Dreamarena service. It's now impossible to do it, because servers were down, and i wanted to help that site. It's the same situation as other situation about POD: Speedzone. That save has a hidden tracks, such as the Farmer's Route or Hidden Cave tracks. My brother told that save works fine with European edition, but he doesn't knows about other regions. Unfortunately, hi gave me 2 DCI files (format of Nexus Memory Card). I created 2 pairs (which ot pairs has 1 VMI and 1 VMS file (VMI and VMS was created from DCI by "VMS explorer" programm)). So, it's 2 VMI and 2 VMS files. Which of the vmi+vms pairs i have to download? So- called "Ghost"? Or "High Scores"? Have i to give you some of original DCI files? What i need to do?I need instructions.
p.s Forgive me for my bad English grammar. I hope you will understand that i wanted to say you.

lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:50 pm
quote : #2
Type: NTSC-U/C
Excellent find proletar. Do you have the DCI files on your computer currently?

Also, how did you get the files into VMU/VMI format? Did you transfer them via Nexus to your Dreamcast VMU, and then re-upload them somewhere? or? Just curious as to what your process was so we know the files are valid and working.

If you have the files, you can zip them up and email them to me (ben [at] onlineconsoles.com), and I will add them to our database of DLC. The DLC storage area here needs a huge overhaul. I am planning this at somepoint in the future, where the entire section will be at a standalone OC URL outside of the main site so people can immediatly access it from the Dreamcast Browser.

With regards to Extreme Sports, this could mean that other saves for the game in other regions might be tracked down with these courses unlocked as well.
Posted:
Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:23 am
quote : #3
Ok, Ben. I sent that files to you. Check your e-mail. I converted DCI into VMI+VMS with very useful "VMS explorer" programm (you can google it, if you know). I also sent you original DCI files as well. Heh, i also found some new online stuff (Gundam 0079: Rise From Ashes and one japanese exclusive event for Sonic Adventure), but i'm too busy these days. But i would like to give you that later.