Blast
rank 43
Posted:
Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:33 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: Pal
Just came by this on youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVWT9ifLE4w&playnext_from=TL&videos=KO5JLlsA-i4&feature=grec_index

So no t understanding Japanese at all what is this? A concept or what? Cant find any video of one running so wondering if its just an idea. Would this still be a Dreamcast? Interesting anyway.

Laters
Posted:
Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:02 am
quote : #2
Type: NTSC-U/C
No, not a Dreamcast anymore, but a well-engineered PC case mod. With the specs, it could probably run a Dreamcast emulator to say it's still a Dreamcast in a roundabout way. Laughing

Saturn
rank 11
Posted:
Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:51 am
quote : #3
Type: PAL
I must raise the question.. why? Whats the point? Buy a computer! Eventually with all these Modded Dreamcasts, the unmodded ones would become rare.
PSO: Saturn

Selling my Dreamcast Broadband Adapter, contact me via private message if you are interested
Blast
rank 43
Posted:
Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:36 pm
quote : #4
Type: Pal
Saturn wrote:
I must raise the question.. why? Whats the point? Buy a computer! Eventually with all these Modded Dreamcasts, the unmodded ones would become rare.

I aks that question all the time with 95% plus of modding. Items including the DC are often modded to do things that other machines already do and do it better. Most of the time the whole object of modding just seems to be a bit like climbing mountains, it because its there Confused Hardly ever do I see any modding that does something very useful or creates a new feature.

Laters