segadreamcaster
rank 37
Posted:
Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:10 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
Hey guys,

Well, here we are again, it's time for the annual Maximum Pool Anniversary meet up, and this one is a pretty special one....I cannot believe it has been FIVE YEARS since Blast and I started our little campaign to get this game back online...incredible...But thankfully we did, and on the 17th of this month we celebrate 5 years of maximum pool having been returned to the online games list.

So, here is the scheduled meet up, please come if you can and feel free to bring a friend...or some poor unsuspecting victim you can drag off the street if you don't have any Smile

I have scheduled the meet up 10 minutes earlier than we will be starting, to give people time to get on, but after that we will be starting promptly. Don't forget that with Maximum pool, once a game is started you cannot communicate with people outside of the game, so if you miss the start time, we may miss you entirely, so please arrive early.

The game will be taking place on the official onlineconsoles server to avoid confusion, so make sure you have downloaded a patched game save before the day.

Check the schedule for times, but please make sure you have the correct time zone settings in your profile to ensure you see the correct time

So, who is gonna join the party?

Last edited by segadreamcaster on Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:47 am; edited 1 time in total

PSO = Ryo or SEGADCER
Q3A, Starlancer
Max Pool = Segadcer
4x4 Evo = Segadreamcaster

Visit the NEW Saturn netlink league www.saturnleague.com
Saturn
rank 11
Posted:
Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:35 am
quote : #2
Type: PAL
So we're playing on the 17th? And also what time?
PSO: Saturn

Selling my Dreamcast Broadband Adapter, contact me via private message if you are interested
segadreamcaster
rank 37
Posted:
Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:47 am
quote : #3
Take a look on the schedule Smile

PSO = Ryo or SEGADCER
Q3A, Starlancer
Max Pool = Segadcer

segadreamcaster
rank 37
Posted:
Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:54 pm
quote : #4
Ok, well the game is only 26 and half hours away now and there isnt much activity here yet...nobody coming?

PSO = Ryo or SEGADCER
Q3A, Starlancer
Max Pool = Segadcer

MasquedWarrior
rank 9
Posted:
Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:35 pm
quote : #5
I'm interested, but I'd have to get it to work with my dialup server.
rank 39
Posted:
Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:42 pm
quote : #6
I will be there. Smile

Blast
rank 43
Posted:
Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:24 am
quote : #7
Type: Pal
Hi all

Hope some of you got on to play Segadreamcaster? I was very last second gettin my DC stuff up together I did all the neccasary and was ready with the save file on my VMU but Maximum pool refused to boot Sad Just kept resetting at the wince screen. Bummer first one I have missed and had it not been for that I would have been in time too so an ultimate bummer really Mad Not sure if its my copy of Max pool or the DC. Had tested my action replay disc in 2 other dreamcasts the day before yet my DC would not read Action replay until I cleaned the disc and the DC lens. I would have just used one of the other Dreamcasts but sadlyn I had sold both of them on Ebay and shipped the secnd one earlier that day.

Ohh well will have to make sure I get some Max pool in when I get it sorted and make sure I am fully sorted next year Mr. Green