Page Location: Home > Game Organization > Topic
michaelbell85
rank 1
Posted:
Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:18 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Guys im new here and just bought a dreamcast console again after about 10 years. I still had all my old vmu and controllers. I had to buy PSO and guess what its not online. Ive got 4x4 evo and ooga booga but ooga isnt online anymore. Im looking for a onlin bb adapter as i dont have dialup anymore. Woot long live dreamcast. I still have all my old saves on these VMU's even the phantasy star universe ones. Get me online guys please.

U-235
rank 18
Posted:
Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:59 pm
quote : #2
All the info you need is contained herein on this site, as well as which games still have online functionality. (Ooga Booga isn't online unfortunately, nor will it be again) Now as far as a BBA.... If you're serious about getting one dig deep into your pockets. It's going to cost around $200 last time I checked. There are some other ways to go about it though. The PC>DC server seems to be the *it* way to go these days, and I don't know exactly how that is done. It is possible though. And I gotta be a smartass.... You've got Phantasy Star Universe saves on a VMU??? Mr. Green
Posted:
Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:51 am
quote : #3
Yep still got server info on old vmu not that there any good. Does the admin still host the private psu server or not. There isnt a whole lotta activity on here also got quake 3 and found my old mouse and keyboard as well for it. My psu game however since its a boot i dont have a pin to start game guess ill have to buy.

U-235
rank 18
Posted:
Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:07 pm
quote : #4
Um..... ok.... PSU wasn't released on the DC man, but I'm sure you meant PSO, and as far as that game goes you can read up on the prerequisites for playing with OC. And if you mean it's a CD-R copy by saying it's a boot you'll need to purchase a copy of the game to get a SN/AK.