1, 2  Next
danate94
rank 3
Posted:
Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:18 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U
I'm going to try a new strategy to get online with other people. I will be on almost everyday of the week from 9:00 pm to 9:20 pm (gmt -5) to see if anyone is online. If not, I'll get off and be on my way. Message me or whatever and maybe we can set up something special like a different time best suited to you.

Favrenation
rank 9
Posted:
Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:03 am
quote : #2
Type: NTSC-U/C
http://www.dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=26

If you post a game time there there are people who might play.

jjc5150
rank 11
Posted:
Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:16 pm
quote : #3
id like to point out that we have a game schedule calendar here on our site :

http://dreamcast.onlineconsoles.com/phpBB2/calendar.php

there is no need to post a game at another site to get games going.

And also for the record, most of the Quake Dreamcast Games are played on Fridays.
Jabber ID: JJC5150@jabber.org
Favrenation
rank 9
Posted:
Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:59 pm
quote : #4
No where on that calendar is quake . People always talk about friday fragging but I have no info of when it happens.

jjc5150
rank 11
Posted:
Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:33 pm
quote : #5
Every Friday - 4:30pm EST (Starts usually between 4:15 and 4:30) Usually lasts for up to 2 hours or so - usually played on the OC Servers, or The DCArena Servers (depending on availability and game type).
danate94
rank 3
Posted:
Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:20 pm
quote : #6
Type: NTSC-U
See. If I had known about that, I could get something going on... but nonetheless I will be on at the time listed above just about everyday and am open to suggestions for anytime anyone wants to play.

Oh, and another thing, you can PM for my cell number, that way you can text me as to when you will be online as that is faster than getting on the site to check the boards.

As for this coming Friday, is there anyone out there who will stay a little after hours? I'm going to be a bit late that particular day.

brela713
rank 3
Posted:
Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:19 am
quote : #7
Type: NTSC=U/C
I just started quake 3 arena yesterday I normally check in and out to see who's there.

polandDC
rank 8
Posted:
Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:31 pm
quote : #8
I don't see anyone for last 4 or 5 Fridays. I took a little break because nobody plays on Fridays lately. How about you JJC?
Posted:
Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:34 pm
quote : #9
Does the network separate dial up users and broadband users because I have dial up and it tells me everytime that it could not connect to master server.

polandDC
rank 8
Posted:
Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:43 pm
quote : #10
It happens to everyone from time to time and it doesnt matter if it's dial up or BBA. Reconnecting should help if not then make sure your DNS numbers are set to 0.0.0.0 this really helps for ISP dial up users. I'm not sure if it works on PC-DC.
Posted:
Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:18 pm
quote : #11
every time im on i never see anyone on However rarely i am on lol

I had my servers down for a week But puting them back up now. Now that i saw this post i will check in more often maybe we can pick this up again. I would also like to get star lancer working but i have not figured out how . Pso works good too.

jjc5150
rank 11
Posted:
Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:28 pm
quote : #12
-Poland,

I was away for a while myself, due to a change in work schedule, and some other family issues.
But for the past 5 or 6 weeks I have been trying to play on friday at the usual time, but the servers have been empty - no one has been playing, and honestly I don't know why. Rolling Eyes
soul21
rank 4
Posted:
Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:40 pm
quote : #13
I got my servers up again just as they were sitting there 24/7 before. And I'm online right now and found 12 servers.
Is there anyone on PC-DC That can not get a server list?

polandDC
rank 8
Posted:
Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:22 pm
quote : #14
JJC - Thank you so much for honest answer I didn't expect that. About Fridays, 5 weeks ago Grube left the game losing without bye and that's all I saw him.Crying or Very sadQuestion I do not see Roman neither. I was waiting last Fridays for nearly 1 hour and this really made me tried. Let's just schedule it.
Posted:
Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:19 pm
quote : #15
Ok so you want me to make sure my DNS numbers are 0.0.0.0. just for zero's and thats it?