Dalore
rank 10
Posted:
Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:11 pm
quote : #16
profile : pm
Type: PAL
Thanks for responding Very Happy

I think my DC is in dire need of a VGA. Just have to get one for a responsible price off eBay!

mcmonkey
rank 44
Posted:
Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:14 pm
quote : #17
good luck with that, lol!

Bloodflow
rank 7
Posted:
Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:37 am
quote : #18
Type: NTSC-U/C
I have heard nothing but good things about VGA quality, and I know it is better than s video, but I don't have any experience with those projectors. It sounds very cool and also portable.

EasyLay
rank 1
Posted:
Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:45 pm
quote : #19
Type: pal
this month I'm going to party like it's xmas 1999!

I have decided to go retro this xmas and have bought a dreamcast off ebay. I have also bought Sonic Adventure 2, Jet Set Radio and Shenmue!

Kbuzz
rank 23
Posted:
Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:00 pm
quote : #20
That's a great first post. Be sure to show us some pictures of your special Christmas gift to yourself :p
rank 27
Posted:
Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:43 pm
quote : #21
and you got 3 top games ( well SA2 is debatable but still a good first lineup Mr. Green )

Blue Rogues...Attack!!!
EasyLay
rank 1
Posted:
Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:43 pm
quote : #22
My dreamcast smells as though it has sat in someones garage for ten years but I cannot wait to play it. It took ages for me to remember how to tune in a console and I also had to recalibrate the laser to fix the disc read errors but now I am good to go! I will be spending Xmas day opening drawers and looking for sailors!

And to think I passed the dreamcast by ten years ago because I wanted a console to play my matrix DVD. It is time for my penance Sad

Dalore
rank 10
Posted:
Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:07 pm
quote : #23
Great choice to begin your DC gaming experience! Strangely Shenmue's in game story date starts on the 3rd of Dec! Fact of the day Smile or rather day of the fact!!! Razz

Last edited by Dalore on Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:42 am; edited 1 time in total

Bloodflow
rank 7
Posted:
Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:27 pm
quote : #24
The other day, I found a Dreamcast at a local pawn shop. I got the system, 2 controllers, VMU, and Ready 2 Rumble for $35. The next day I did my first repair and fixed the reset problem. Next to fix a broken trigger on one controller. I am very happy and excited. When I get my other system out of storage I'll post pics.

Mainkai
rank 3
Posted:
Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:13 pm
quote : #25
I picked up the Japanese version of Space Channel 5 and a sealed copy of Tech Romancer during my visit to the Science Fiction Expo in Stockholm on the 27th of November, and tomorrow I'll finally be able to try them out. Can't wait! On a side note, it appears that the seller also had a Hello Kitty Dreamcast (Pink, I believe) with him but it had already been purchased when I got there. A shame, really - it's hard to acquire the special versions of the Dreamcast here in Sweden.
Posted:
Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:17 am
quote : #26
Was bidding on ebay last night (whilst drinking wine). Got myself an RGB scart lead, a rumble pack, a copy of metro street racer and a VMU for under £20 including postage. Xmas here I come!

Mainkai
rank 3
Posted:
Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:56 am
quote : #27
While walking through a local flea market this morning I acquired Slave Zero and Deep Fighter for 25 SEK (approximately 4 dollars) each. I've always been interested in playing Deep Fighter, and Dreamcast games in general are a great find at this price range. Can't wait to take it for a spin tonight.
Posted:
Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:57 pm
quote : #28
I just bought tokyo highway challenge 2; as of now my PAL collection is complete

Blue Rogues...Attack!!!
Kbuzz
rank 23
Posted:
Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:20 pm
quote : #29
Just bought Crazy Taxi... again. Sold a big lot of DC games I stopped playing and for some reason included that gem. Can't wait to do some crazy drift over the holidays.
rank 10
Posted:
Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:50 pm
quote : #30
Just got myself Bangai-o, still sealed and totally mint. Not sure wether to open this one! I also just won a sealed copy of Soul Calibur on eBay, so some excellent gaming is in store over Christmas Smile