Page Location: Home > Dreamcast Lounge > Topic
Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Mir_wan
rank 7
Posted:
Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:31 pm
quote : #91
profile : pm
Hey everyone. Im back after a while. i've been looking to get back into dreamcast gaming and collecting. I am working on getting one of the Tomee dreamcast VGA cables and then getting a VGA to HDMI adapter so i can put my dreamcast into my current gaming setup.

I was wondering if anyone knew any good links so i can download the following to burn for play in my dreamcast: Half Life, Propeller Arena, Shenmue 2 hack with English Dubbing

Im excited to get back into things and checking out the new independent titles that are being released. Would like to get a broadband adapter when the time is right.

lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:30 am
quote : #92
Type: NTSC-U/C
Hey Mir_wan! Great to see you are looking to get back into Dreamcast. let us know what sweet gear/games you pick up.

For discussing VGA/Video connections, see this thread:
http://dreamcast.onlineconsoles.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=9971

This reminds me I have to buy some of the new indie titles that have come out recently.
Posted:
Sat Oct 11, 2014 10:39 pm
quote : #93
I got a new Dreamcast web browser. This is rather rare. You might have heard of a Dreamcast Browser v2.62 disc, and I think many of us assumed it was the demo that came with Dreamcast Magazine. However there is also this disc:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/390880407160

I actually sat around debating on whether to buy this for over 2 months before I plunked down 50 bucks on this item. I guess I hoped one might show up for cheaper by some rogue seller not knowing what they had. However eventually, I couldn't wait any longer and just had to buy it.

I still have to boot it up to see what the interface/menu is like.

I am pretty certain that Excalibur007 had an original copy of this as well? or at the very least a rip of this disc.
Posted:
Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:17 pm
quote : #94
I picked up some DC homebrew: Wind and Water Puzzle Battles, and Rush Rush Rally Racing DX.
Posted:
Wed Dec 24, 2014 11:43 pm
quote : #95
Ordered Toy Racer - PAL Import!
Posted:
Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:28 am
quote : #96
Shenmue 1 and 2 values have skyrocketed on eBay.
Posted:
Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:42 am
quote : #97
Type: PAL
Same here in the UK, glad I got my copies! I'd rather play them on my Dreamcast than have HD ports, but there are going to be many people unable to experience them for a decent/ fair price.

erodrellyn
rank 2
Posted:
Sat Jun 20, 2015 8:29 pm
quote : #98
Is 40$ too much to pay for shenmue? I got phantasy star online and shenmue complete with instructions cover art and everything for 50$ Did I pay too much?
P.S. the shenmue only has one scratch on one of the disks and the others don't have any.

lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Sun Jun 21, 2015 7:49 am
quote : #99
PSO ver 1 or ver 2? Are these US or PAL versions?

I got Shenmue US sealed brand new, for $14.44 after Shipping in 2004.

Shenmue US was going for 20-30 bucks on ebay prior to Shenmue 3 being announced. Now there are Buy It Now's in the recenty history selling for 85-90+. lol... wow

I think anyone buying Shenmue 1 or 2 on Dreamcast at the moment is overpaying, but we are at the mercy of the current market. Shenmue is going to be rather expensive for a while now because of Shenmue 3, and it could take years for prices to come down.
Posted:
Sun Jun 21, 2015 2:08 pm
quote : #100
Current eBay prices in the UK are around £40-50 for Shenmue, 80-£90 for Shenmue 2. Just goes to show the market demand now I guess.

lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:35 am
quote : #101
***pulls up a lawn chair with cool drink in hand***

***waits to see if gRimGrAvY014's BBA actually arrives from korea***
Posted:
Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:38 am
quote : #102
I'm thinking about getting a new BBA. Will have to lay down serious money nowadays, and import from Japan most likely.

Homegrown
rank 1
Posted:
Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:27 pm
quote : #103
Man, I think I almost won Shenmue II on ebay years ago when it was cheap....must've lost the auction and then gave up trying to get another copy for some reason. Now all of a sudden it's a hot item. Wasn't expecting that.

gRimGrAvY014
rank 27
Posted:
Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:13 am
quote : #104
lordnikon wrote:
***pulls up a lawn chair with cool drink in hand***

***waits to see if gRimGrAvY014's BBA actually arrives from korea***

Sooo, I may have received a modem in a BBA package.. Supposedly, it was a mistake, and the seller is sending the BBA in a separate package. I'm not holding my breathe at this point Confused

According to the tracking information that was supplied, the seller did indeed send out another package from South Korea. I guess we'll see what it contains when it shows up.

lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Fri Jul 03, 2015 12:48 am
quote : #105
Damn. I had this strange feeling that something was about to go down. I hope your real BBA arrives soon gRimGrAvY014.