rank 87
Posted:
Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:44 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
OF Project Launches
Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:42 am
For years I have been trying to figure out how to launch a sub area of OC that specifically focuses on server Research and Restoration efforts. Many of you read me referring to this as the "dev section", and I was never quite sure what the scope of this section would be. I think part of that had to do with the fact that early on in OC's history we were mainly researching. Now however, we are actually developing, and OF Project is to be a place for us to release software that we code (like the TAA Master List), and also to answer some of your questions.

The OF Project page can be located at www.onlineconsoles.com/ofproject/, as well as via the main onlineconsoles.com splash page.

We have a few small releases we will be making there this week. For now, please do send any questions about online console restoration (and I do mean any, it doesn't matter what it is) to the following address:

ofproject@onlineconsoles.com

I would recommend reading the Mission Statement as well as "The Nature of" article before sending in questions. As they cover quite a bit of ground.

Ben Pekarek
Director / Founder
www.onlineconsoles.com