Topic: nYko got me PISSED OFF!

Page 1 of 1
evilnine
unknown
Posted:
Tue Jan 13, 2004 10:53 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
i bought a crappy product from nyko called RF>MAX 900 ,its a wireless rf unit that supports psx,n64, and dc..well guess what IT DOSENT BRING THE DC PLUGG! after further research the stupid box says that i have to contact nyko and they will ship me the cord free of charge and to look in the booklet 2 see how, well i read every single word in that freakin book and it dosent fukin tell me, the crap has no customer number and ive snail mail the dum ass company and no results,man please someone help me or ima go 2 LA and beat the fuck out of everyone that works at nYko
Posted:
Tue Jan 13, 2004 1:05 pm
quote : #2
Type: NTSC-U/C
Well I don't know how anyone can help you. The reality of the situation seems pretty obvious. You stated the solution to your own problem in your little rant there.
Posted:
Thu Jan 15, 2004 4:52 pm
quote : #3
Type: NTSC-U/C
"So what your saying is you have a problem that is totally your problems, but you would like to find a way to make it my problem. Well here's the problem, it ain't my problem." - Dr. Cox (Scrubs) Gowd I love that quote

You might wanna try the website before you goto the trouble of going to LA...

Main site
http://www.nyko.com/
Contact info link
http://www.nyko.com/Nyko/Contact/

These company's tend to have Email reply slaves that respond unlike the phone and sail mail ppl.