Page 1 of 2
Favrenation
rank 9
Posted:
Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:58 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
I think we should get a weekly game of Quake 3 going again and back on the right track. I am thinking we should try to set a weekly match up. I do something similar to this on a different site. I am thinking we should use TeamXlink's servers because it alternates between CTF and FFA so you get some variety and he can control the server when we are playing right away and can also add bots. The thing is that we have to pick a time that is good for everyone. That being said, is anyone interested?

jjc5150
rank 11
Posted:
Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:47 am
quote : #2
would be nice to play again,.....as it has been several months for me.

I dont honestly know what happened to everyone that was playing weekly - because there was always someone online friday afternoon,........

I think it has a lot to do with the fact that most of the guys that play are from the UK, and we are dealing with like a 5 or 6 hour time difference between the US, and the UK. And also my schedule has changed tremendously in the past few months as well......

But yea, if we can get something going im down,.....server doesnt matter, then again, we can use mine - as it sits here collecting dust, lol Laughing
Jabber ID: JJC5150@jabber.org
Favrenation
rank 9
Posted:
Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:54 pm
quote : #3
well some poeple from another Dreamcast site are willing to play too. The game has to be in the evening/night for US gamer because I am in school at the time it normally starts.

Favrenation
rank 9
Posted:
Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:50 pm
quote : #4
Me and TeamXlink will be on his servers tonight which is about 4-5 hours from now. I will reply with better details soon. Here is his server. http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/71.205.156.95:27970/

Favrenation
rank 9
Posted:
Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:39 pm
quote : #5
Me and two other people are on teamxlinks server right now: 71.205.156.95:27970/

everynewday84
rank 12
Posted:
Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:58 pm
quote : #6
I am very interested! It seems that there are enough Quake III fans on this site to, at the very least, get a 4 player match every week.

roman
rank 6
Posted:
Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:21 am
quote : #7
I ll be there.
Tonight, 10.15 pm ( gmt+1 )
Posted:
Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:24 am
quote : #8
Hi. That's awesome! I will not be able to make that game, but if you'd like, let's organize a game for sometime in the near future. Mr. Green

Favrenation
rank 9
Posted:
Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:55 pm
quote : #9
I am up to play later if anyone is interested.

everynewday84
rank 12
Posted:
Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:28 am
quote : #10
Favrenation wrote:
I am up to play later if anyone is interested.

Going along with your original post, rather than trying to get something set up on a spur of the moment basis- let's try and have a set weekly OC match. Or, private message me and I'll be up for coordinating a game outside the weekly schedule.

polandDC
rank 8
Posted:
Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:27 am
quote : #11
I missed it again because of unexpected case.. Next friday for sure.
Posted:
Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:03 am
quote : #12
Yeah I know but everybody justs posts when they are ready not what times they can play. The problem is there are people in europe that want to play at 8 gmg +1 which is like 1PM for me and I am still in school. If we want to make this work we need to compromise on times. The people in europe will have to play a little later and we will have to play a little earlier. There is a seven hour time difference for me and gmt +1. The only way firday will work for me is if they play at like 11 or 12 at night. .

polandDC
rank 8
Posted:
Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:58 pm
quote : #13
That's just when we play. We start late evening at between 10:15 and 11:00 PM (GMT +1) but usual time I obtain is 10:30 PM. That would be 3:30 PM for you what I hope makes you fine.
Posted:
Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:09 pm
quote : #14
Thats about 10 minutes before I get home but I could make it like 10-15 minutes later. If everyone else is fine with that time I think it would be good.

polandDC
rank 8
Posted:
Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:53 pm
quote : #15
Like I posted before. I'll be in Quake in 1h and 30min from now! > 10:30 pm gmt+1