Page Location: Home > Game Organization > Topic
Favrenation
rank 9
Posted:
Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:11 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
Alright after several attempts at starting a weekly game it seems that no one can figure out a single time to play the game. What keeps happening is that people post when they can play less then a day before Friday so when people say they can't make it they can't work out a time. We need to figure out a time first before we start to play the game. That being said we should post what times we are available and work from there.

I am in Central Time USA (Gmt-6). I can play from 4pm-12pm GMT-6.

everynewday84
rank 12
Posted:
Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:22 pm
quote : #2
I'm down. I don't yet have an Internet connection, but when I do I'm going to try and make every game I can.

I second this post. Ive seen around half a dozen people posting on OC boards, trying to get a game set up. That's two more than is needed to get a full game going. It's possible; let's bring fragging Friday back as best we can.

----------EDIT----------
I have an appointment to have comcast installed Friday morning, just in time for 'fragging fridays'. I will be on Friday, looking to pwn.

Favrenation
rank 9
Posted:
Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:50 pm
quote : #3
As long as you get good dial up its good. Also what times would you be able to play. I can play anytime 4pm GMT-6 (Central Time US).

everynewday84
rank 12
Posted:
Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:48 pm
quote : #4
Thanks for the tip favre. I, and a couple others, will be on teamXlinks and OC servers, on and off, between noon and midnight GMT-6. You, and anyone else, are welcome to join us!