Page Location: Home > Classic Sega > Topic
gary_b
rank 37
Posted:
Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:09 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
i recently bought another Saturn. this one has the original box. the only thing missing is the instruction manual. it even has the plastic bag that the Saturn and cords were in. at least i think the smaller bag was for the cords? anyway it is now Laughing . this is the Saturn that came with 3 free games bundled in. it is actually 5 discs that are all inside one cardboard box about the size of a US Saturn game case. there is a sticker on the outside of the Saturn box that says 3 free games and another sticker that says game sampler inside. the sampler disc was in the box with the other 4 games, well one isn't a game its something else, not sure what though? anyway for the life of me i can't figure out how the hell this 3 pack is suppose to fit inside the Saturn box. i was able to tuck the cords and the controller into little compartments that fold into shape as i closed the box, but the games box is to large to fit anywhere? does anyone know if this thing is even suppose to fit inside with the rest of the stuff, if so where? maybe they just handed the 3 pack out when you bought the Saturn instead of shoving it inside with the system?
Posted:
Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:11 pm
quote : #2
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
I only got the 'bootleg' sampler * sticker so I did'nt get the 3 extra games with my Saturn. although i'm thinking your last assumption was probably closer to the truth it was either handed to the custormer at the register or the game case was vacuum wrapped to the box.

* by bootleg I mean that was the actual name of the sampler disc