Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Kbuzz
rank 23
Posted:
Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:02 am
quote : #16
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
welcome to the site. Gary_b's link should help you out a lot. You can reach me on jabber if you need help as well.
rank 2
Posted:
Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:21 pm
quote : #17
my biggest stuggle will be not haveing a broadband adapter prolly, ima read through this stuff nice and thorough. lets all be friends so we can then get some games going! i also have a friend who has a dreamcast and sed hes down to play if we can get this up and running but it will take me to do it first to show him it can be done!
Posted:
Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:06 pm
quote : #18
Type: NTSC-J Region Free modded
Hey everyone I just joined . My name is Steve and I've been thinking lately about getting a Dreamcast the last couple mouths as every time I go over my uncles house we always play a bit of dreamcast and its very fun playing soul caliber, rush 2049 and toy commander here and there.

I also just got quake 3 arena today so I hope to be playing with some of you guys online soon!

Glad to be here and hope I can add to the community here! Very Happy

Kbuzz
rank 23
Posted:
Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:46 am
quote : #19
We'll have to play sometime. Add me to jabber
rank 12
Posted:
Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:43 am
quote : #20
Welcome aboard. Let's play some dreamcast online sometime Cool

AE86Steve
rank 2
Posted:
Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:17 pm
quote : #21
Type: NTSC-J Region Free modded
What is jabber? I look forward to playing online soon with you guys as well!

ceramicsaturn
rank 1
Posted:
Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:49 am
quote : #22
Hey everyone,

I'm a new user here. I recently obtained two Rev0 Dreamcasts (one "modem-less" NTSC-J, and one NTSC-U) and have been getting back into what is arguably my favorite console of all time. I've recently been starting over with Phantasy Star Online V2, and was doing some research and found people still were playing online. I found this site by digging a little deeper, and figured I'd register.

I read the rules (shocking, I know) and saw that you have to be a member here for quite some time, with a decent number of posts. I completely understand why that's in place, though I can't say I'm terribly interested in playing other DC games online. I'm more of an offline gamer. PSO is just different in that regard.

I don't see PSO listed though with the online games. I guess I'm just a bit confused; are the games cycled, or is PSO able to be played but it's just not listed on the site? Sorry just trying to get a feel for things here. I'm a little concerned about being a member here constantly for 6 months, and relevant posts when I'm not really interested in playing other games online. I guess I just buy my time and contribute where I can, but I'm hoping I can make it into the group eventually as I'd love to get the game online again... even if I no longer have my old character (sold that VMU years ago) and am starting fresh again.

I don't have a BBA just yet. Again, don't want to buy one until I know I'm able to go online with the group. I'll be sure to keep my eye out for one though. Hopefully there will be things for me to talk about here in the meantime while I wait 6 months to get in. I look forward to talking with you all soon.

-ceramicsaturn

Blast
rank 43
Posted:
Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:41 pm
quote : #23
Type: Pal
ceramicsaturn wrote:
Hey everyone,

I'm a new user here. I recently obtained two Rev0 Dreamcasts (one "modem-less" NTSC-J, and one NTSC-U) and have been getting back into what is arguably my favorite console of all time. I've recently been starting over with Phantasy Star Online V2, and was doing some research and found people still were playing online. I found this site by digging a little deeper, and figured I'd register.

I read the rules (shocking, I know) and saw that you have to be a member here for quite some time, with a decent number of posts. I completely understand why that's in place, though I can't say I'm terribly interested in playing other DC games online. I'm more of an offline gamer. PSO is just different in that regard.

I don't see PSO listed though with the online games. I guess I'm just a bit confused; are the games cycled, or is PSO able to be played but it's just not listed on the site? Sorry just trying to get a feel for things here. I'm a little concerned about being a member here constantly for 6 months, and relevant posts when I'm not really interested in playing other games online. I guess I just buy my time and contribute where I can, but I'm hoping I can make it into the group eventually as I'd love to get the game online again... even if I no longer have my old character (sold that VMU years ago) and am starting fresh again.

I don't have a BBA just yet. Again, don't want to buy one until I know I'm able to go online with the group. I'll be sure to keep my eye out for one though. Hopefully there will be things for me to talk about here in the meantime while I wait 6 months to get in. I look forward to talking with you all soon.

-ceramicsaturn

Hey there

The PSO area is kept hidden until you qualify. With that said I know there is a lot of talk at the moment about downgrading the entry requirements so it would be well worth keeping up to date with this site Very Happy

Welcome to OC

Laters
Posted:
Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:32 pm
quote : #24
Blast wrote:

Hey there

The PSO area is kept hidden until you qualify. With that said I know there is a lot of talk at the moment about downgrading the entry requirements so it would be well worth keeping up to date with this site Very Happy

Welcome to OC

Laters

i hope so. Waiting six months and having to prove my worth, posting about playing online on games I have no intention of playing online with is a little annoying. I at least have two other sites that have online servers, so I might play on those ones in the meantime.

Griggs
rank 1
Posted:
Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:00 pm
quote : #25
Hi there.

I'm another PSO freak that's joining this community on order to have a decent PSO play.

Still the members playing the game constantly?

everynewday84
rank 12
Posted:
Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:29 pm
quote : #26
Quote:

Still the members playing the game constantly?

Some of us are Mr. Green

Go-Kyo
rank 4
Posted:
Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:47 pm
quote : #27
Type: NTSC-U
Heh.. It's funny I've been here for well over 6 months but my message count hasn't reached the requirement yet I also have a BBA too sad really.. too much ps3 and what's up everyone! ^^

And for ceramicsaturn when we are able to join the PSO servers I'll start with you because I'll be starting fresh myself I've just been waiting around for a group to start a fresh with.

everynewday84
rank 12
Posted:
Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:28 am
quote : #28
Go-Kyo wrote:
Heh.. It's funny I've been here for well over 6 months but my message count hasn't reached the requirement yet I also have a BBA too sad really.. too much ps3 and what's up everyone! ^^

And for ceramicsaturn when we are able to join the PSO servers I'll start with you because I'll be starting fresh myself I've just been waiting around for a group to start a fresh with.

There's some info about the OC DC PSO in the news section here. Long story short, the server is temporarily down.
Generally, I think that anyone you find here at there forums at this point would be glad to help you get started. Whether it be figuring out how to connect, troubleshooting, or just general help with the game itself. So, yeah, put that ps3 down already Wink

RANCIDEATH
rank 1
Posted:
Sat Apr 05, 2014 6:30 am
quote : #29
Type: ntsc-u/c
Hello, looking to see if pso2 was still running, found this web site while looking because it was listed as having a server in like 2012. Just busted the dreamcast outta mom and dads house were its been collecting dust for almost 10 years. Burned out on call of duty's.... PS3. Ive been buying games off ebay for the past week and looking for other dreamcast fans. Please feel free to email me at corys.corner@yahoo.com or msg me at RANCIDEATH on psn.

lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:01 pm
quote : #30
Hi RANCIDEATH,

Welcome to the site Wink Lots to talk about here.

OC's Dreamcast PSO server environment is in a bit of a state of flux at the moment. More work recently has been done into getting the GC site's PSO environment in proper shape, and some work is needed to get the DC's area up to par. No time estimate on this at the moment.

There are lots of other discussions here and other games to play online in the meantime.

Enjoy your stay, and do let us know what new games you bought in the Buyers Thread:
http://dreamcast.onlineconsoles.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=9505