Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:05 pm
quote : #16
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
I was looking for a copy of Mass Destruction (Import) and the prices on it are more expensive than I thought. $20+ from what I am seeing. I thought this was a cheap game? Hmm...
Posted:
Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:57 pm
quote : #17
Type: NTSC-U
Well I finally got my hands on a 100% CiB copy of The Punisher I've been chasing this for quite sometime now ^^'

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a165/maxium456/PunisherSega.jpg

lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:16 am
quote : #18
Awesome! nice to see some more complete genesis stuff being acquired. You got the skull tattoo unopened as well. How much did it cost you? Complete genny games in good condition are going for a bit more these days.
Posted:
Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:51 am
quote : #19
Yeah it ran me quite a bit $98 but I'll probably never see a complete one like this in the wild. Was one of my childhood favorites so I don't mind dropping this much on it.. Remember playing this on Sega Channel with my cousin.

lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:09 pm
quote : #20
Awesome! Yea for some games, money is no object. That's how it was for me and Hyper Duel on saturn. It was a game I wanted no matter what the cost. Was it BIN? or Auction? It can be empowering heading into an auction where you have 1 goal in mind: Take no prisoners. Knowing you will swoop in with bags of money to win the auction with a certainty.
Posted:
Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:36 am
quote : #21
Yeah it was an Auction that I barely won.. lol I wanted to keep it under $100 with shipping the bidder below me lost it by $1 or so I got lucky there was a total of 14 bids
http://bit.ly/QlGtDW

lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Sat May 18, 2013 1:41 am
quote : #22
I got the following genesis games this week:

• Atomic Robo Kid
  • Twin Cobra
  • Kid Chameleon
  • Granada

All complete Smile
Posted:
Sat May 18, 2013 7:08 am
quote : #23
always been a big fan of twin cobra, I grew up with the game in our local arcade. I always found the mega drive version a bit watered down & far too easy compared to the original, but its still great fun

Blue Rogues...Attack!!!
lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:43 pm
quote : #24
I acquired a Saturn Game Basic kit Very Happy OHHH YEA!!!!

Now I just need a floppy drive for the Saturn Smile
Posted:
Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:39 pm
quote : #25
I just scored Quake for the Saturn. This game was a lot harder to track down complete than I had originally thought.
Posted:
Sun May 24, 2015 10:18 am
quote : #26
I FINALLY got Hellfire for the Genesis. Includes case, insert, and cart (missing manual), but I got it for $27 after shipping. Everything is in great condition. I can fill in the manual seperately over time. I wouldn't even be adverse to printing one out. Especially since often times Genesis manuals are black and white anyway.
Posted:
Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:30 pm
quote : #27
Recent Sega Genesis games acquired (all COMPLETE):

• Alex Kidd in the Enchanted Castle
  • Altered Beast
  • Toe Jam and Earl
Posted:
Sat Jan 30, 2016 3:05 pm
quote : #28
What is your favorite English speaking retailer of Saturn imports? I've been looking around at Nin-Nin-Game, Solaris Japan, Play-Asia, NCSX and the ever ubiquitous eBay. Amazon sells some imports as well, though most listings neglect to inform about the game's specific condition.

TheMytho
rank 28
Posted:
Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:15 pm
quote : #29
I wanted to comment on how crazy the market is for Genesis games right now, specifically complete games. I was looking up copies of a few Genesis shooters and my jaw dropped. Vapor Trail? Anywhere from $70-100. Truxton? You're lucky if you score a complete copy for less than $75. Gunstar Heroes? A recent auction sold for an astounding $112.50.

It's outrageous and really deters me from purchasing Genesis games. I feel as though dropping big bills on these games simply contributes to the over inflation. Perhaps I will settle for boxed, non-complete copies of these games and print out manuals if I so choose.

That being said, I did score a nice, complete Gauntlet IV on eBay for $29. I really wanted to keep that one under the $30 mark, though I barely made that happen.

lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:46 pm
quote : #30
I bought "Romance of the Three Kingdoms IV: Wall of Fire" for Saturn, for around $26 complete.

I have been on a bit of a KOEI kick lately, and I felt I needed to pick up some KEOI strategy for my saturn Smile